Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie,

I found it quite a long time ago, emailed it to myself to remember to put it here for you all to see.  Then of course I forgot about it!  So I really don't remember.  I did click on the link, and before it took me there a message came up about malware and did I really want to continue?  So of course I didn't go any further.  But at least I did save the picture! I don't think it was from eBay, because that would have been a safe site to go back to.

Joy

NJ

Thanks for putting it here Joy. I saw that years ago too in a fan club publication or somewhere, or in that other book the fans put together, Heart and Soul, somewhere like that LOL..A friend of mine got one years ago from Ebay I think.  It's a neat poster!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hello everyone . Besides the computeur MB  is never very far away !!!

For Sylvie and Robin. This is a poster of MB, jean jacket, black t-shirt. Tour'96 Greatest Hits Concert in Munich, February 17, 1996. I hope the description will be good. Sincerely Françoise

Merci Françoise! Les descriptions, quelles qu'elles soient, sont toujour bienvenues! Merci encore! Prends soin de toi. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I just thanked Françoise and told her all descriptions are always welcome. :D

Beautiful photo Francoise and I have one taken at same time but Michael is smiling in one I have.   I had no idea when it was taken or where so thanks for that information Francoise, thanks a lot !! :)

Great photo Francoise!! Thanks for sharing :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Merci Françoise, bien que ça me rend triste, parce que je n'étais pas là : -(. Oh, ces temps sans internet et sans information! LOL.

Salutations de l'Allemagne, Astrid

I thanked Françoise for her pic, but told her also, that it made me sad to be aware of having missed an oppurtunity to see MB in concert. These times without internet and without information LOL

Hi Astrid. I was not me either this concert. I procured this post on the Internet. I had the same problem as you. Internet in 2001 and in France, very little information on MB. I caught partially lost time in 12 years! Friendly. Françoise.

Click on the link and watch the video link-it's great! Short but you will smile!

Where Does Michael Bolton Keep His Grammy Awards?

February 7, 2013 4:53 PM

Michael Bolton has taken home two GRAMMY awards in his over 40 years in the music business. But you would never know it.

“I keep them in a place where nobody sees them,” he explained to Radio.com. “Which is really weird and very stupid.”

It’s not that the singer, who just released his memoir, The Soul Of It All, isn’t proud of his wins; in fact it’s the exact opposite.

“It’ s a big deal for me, because it’s the industry,” he explained. “They gave me a sense of validation as a vocalist and I was up against some friends and some people I really loved as singers.”

Bolton says he was spoiled because the first time he was nominated in 1990 for his song “How Am I Supposed To Live Without You” he took home the GRAMMY for Best Pop Vocal Performance.

“It was an outer body experience,” he said. “I barely remember getting from seat to stage.”

Two years later, he won his second Best Pop Vocal Performance statue for his rendition of Percy Sledge’s “When A Man Loves A Woman.”

“You know, I was nominated four times and won twice,” Bolton said. “Both times were of the highest high points for me in my career.”

Only seconds after saying that though, he explained that his GRAMMYs sit in a trophy case. “And the light’s not even on in it!” he added.

But thanks to his friend, songwriter David Foster, who displays all 16 of his statues on his piano, he plans on finding a new spot for his two awards.

“Everybody loves to look at them and see what they weigh,” he said. “I think I’m going to be less humble with them.”

Fantastic Joy and thanks for posting that and loved the video especially the end and Michael's expression and quite right too be less humble....get them out there !!! :)

Here is a picture of Michael standing at the "trophy" cabinet he was talking about....................

Sylvia,

Oh thanks for that picture! Don't think I've seen that one of the trophies!

Perfect to add that to my story....
Joy

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service