NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Kathy R. here, that would be one I'd get signed next time around!! Congratulations Ivana, I love this pic of you and MB!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi Kathy,

yes, I would, if I could :-))

your Ivana

Hello ladies,

I had 1 week vacation, so this is my first possibility to write to you. I have already read some reviews from Stuttgart and what can I add:

the concert was the most amazing concert I have ever attended. The open air venue (perfect weather, sunshine and warmth) was very small, familial, just like if he had sung in my living room :-)). Michael was in a perfect mood and his voice was amazing !!!

It was a pleasure to me to meet my Bolton-friends: Christine, Astrid, Martina, Chiara, Nicolette and Helen from England !!! Thank all of you for a very nice evening that I will never forget !!

A hugh and honest "thank you" to Christine who made a lot of perfect pictures that I have just seen on the internet. Especially "thank you" for the picture in that I was giving roses to Michael. Christine, you are the best !! (Nicolette has other nice one of me :-))

To the picture: all of you can believe me, my whole body was uncontrollably shaking, I could hardly speak but there was a moment I told to myself: now or never. And then I stood up, went to him, waited until he opened his eyes (he was singing with closed eyes), he opened them and saw me standing face to face to him. I wanted run away, but there was no escape !! He went to me, shook my hand firmly permanently looking into my eyes and said three times "thank you" and a short sentence of a big importance to me, that will stay just between us.

I have to add, that I was sitting in the first row next to Chiara and Christine (sitting on the ground in front of me) and I was extremely happy that Michael recognized me after our meeting in Dresden, waved twice with his right hand at me  like someone does on seeing a friend and gave me a sexy wink with his right eye :-))

Thank you Sylvia for the description !!

Best regards,

your happy Ivana, the pink lady from Prague :-))

There is a picture of Christine !!

More pictures:

Thanks Ivana for a terrific review and I hope you had a most enjoyable week away !! :)  Thank you too for your pictures and you can see that cheeky grin on Michael's face in the one with Christine and thank you to for your added description of you with Michael and the other picture in the Gallery is good too !! :)   Thanks again Ivana to you and all the other girls for bringing all those shows in Germany so alive for us - all the reviews and all the photos have been truly wonderful - thank you !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank You Ivana! Loved to read your 'letter'...and really, really pleased for You <3 You deserved all...and now Michael will remember You, forever, there is no doupt about it!

Hugs

Jaana...PINK LADY...from Finland xx

What a silly man Christine not to invite you but, never mind, we will have a party next year in Germany and we will INVITE Michael to ours - pink balloons and everything too and possibly some pink champagne !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Ivana, aww, thank you so much for sharing how you felt in your special moment with Michael! You see, that’s the stuff the best reviews are made of! Thank you so much for the nice picture in my head too! :D Take care happy Ivana and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Ivana what a heartfelt review!!!! I really enjoyed the photos also!! Christine sure did get some photos of you all when you went up to Michael during the concert :) What special memories that NO one can take from you!!!! Keep them close to your hearts and then make room for MORE NEXT YEAR!!!! Go Pink Power!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Ivana,

Loved to read your wonderful review!!! You know I'm so happy for you!! ;-)

Liebe Grusse,

Nicolette xxx

You lucky girl you Christine - hope you enjoyed yourself and everybody else too !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

You all had the best time ever...lol lol. I am sooooo sorry that I had mist this all. But I told Tine who knows next time lol...With lots of white roses lol lol...And great picture thanks for sharing dear friends.

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Your more than welcome lol ....I thought you had seen this? But I was looking and nope lol ...

So aldo I was not there I put my part on here lol

And they have asked me to become a pink lady aswell lol lol...

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service