NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You guys are too much but I love it. They put anything on youtube. That's too funny about Michael carrying his luggage&it's on youtube. Ok? :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
You gotta love it. Hope they gave him privacy in the restaurant though. Love it when he was speaking&laughing. You could hear his feet sliding or scuffing. Gotta love it. I'll bet it was his feet. I've heard him walk up to me once when it was quiet when I was up at the stage in Temecula in 2008. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yeah Robin it wasn't too bad in the restaurant for they took the beginning of the video when he was eating and drinking actually from outside, through a window, and it was only when he got up to leave that they came inside and when there seems to be quite a bit of movement and when you are maybe picking up the kind of shuffle that is a point where a girl joins him to get her photograph taken with him and there are waiters and Michael's bodyguard there too and then Michael turns to start going out of the restaurant and that is when the microphone is put up to him and you hear him talk and he keeps walking towards his car as he speaks and then gets in the car - you can hear the slight click of the doors and just as the car draws away Michael turns and looks out the window and he gives a gorgeous great big smile and away he goes !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah Robin it was one of the cases on the wheels and he was pulling it along at the back of him - it is pretty good footage as there aren't many people about but the only thing is it is mainly of his back until he turns up a slight ramp to go through a departure door then he gives his lopsided grin, he doesn't smile, but raises his hand with what looks like a ticket in and kinda' waves as he goes through the door - it is a pretty good little video !

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for the descriptions. Gotta love it. I can picture all this. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Found this clip of Michael at the airport in Lima, Peru and at least we do know he hauls his own luggage !!! LOL

http://youtu.be/YpehvpO82Zw

Can I give a little up-date on Jack Sparrow as it is now standing at 15,244,525 hits with 157,973 likes and it only went in on 7th May - WOW !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the vids Helen and thanks Sylvia for the clip. MB seems ok and busy traveling today!  At times I've seen guards take care of his luggage too!! LOL  Thanks for the Jack Sparrow info.

I don't know if any of the Mexico Shows are happening or not.  If they do I hope folks have a great time that get to attend!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Both have gone Robin from Michael's venue page - next is showing as Charleston 17th June !!  Have to wait till admin. give us an answer as to why cancellations but, as we know everything is fine with Michael, that is all that matters !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for the airport clip....and he is off again!!!! lol Appreciate the you tube hit count also :) I think maybe the SA concerts wore Michael out for the  Mexico shows!! lol 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh my goodness! WAMLAW, looked really scarey!!

I cant believe how poorly managed that was!!! It was totally shocking, how little security was there for him and all of those cameras flashing straight into his face at eye level with him, thats very rude and inconsiderate of those fans, sorry, but they didnt even think of how Michael would feel with probably well over 50 cameras shoved into his face flashing every couple of seconds!!

The security ought to be sacked quite frankly in my oppinion!! Where were Michaels security team?????

Jennifer XX

From the angle taken that looked like a risky night for WAMLAW in the audience for MB, he got lost down in the aisle trying to get back to the stage, two security guys were there but it doesn't look like they had a very good handle on things. The aisle wasn't kept clear for him to make it back from way it looks from the angle the film was taken. Usually local security helps with that. I've not personally witnessed one this crazy in many years..wow  There are always camera's at him when he's out there, I see tons of flashes every time watching him in the audience---the not getting back to the stage smoothly and he stopped singing that is to me the scary part..Poor MB!!  I am glad he made it eventually..Lively bunch!!!!

Robin in MD :)

I'm not sure that Michael looked comfortable with the situation either. Do you agree Robin? He was smiling, but I'm certain that everynow and then you could see a fleeting glimpse of fear in his eyes and depsite that fact that whilst on the podium, he continued singing like the pro that he ever is.

I know theres usually a lot of cameras flashing when Michael is in that position, but these were completely on the same level as he was and usually they are slightly lower and he has more opportunity and room to turn away. This time, there were so many packed in so tightly surrounding him he wouldnt have had the chance to avoid any flashes at all, let alone any attacks on his personal safety!

At the RAH Michael is about  2 feet above the crowd and not squashed in at all as the ywere here. Theres usually more than 6 security guards who really do guard him and keep the crowds away while he's on the poduim and when he's walking back to  the stage.

Luckily, no harm was done, thank goodness, but lessons ought to be learnt from this episode of security breach. Heads should be rolling!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service