NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

He usually stands on a packing case turned sideways (box) to do WAMLAW in the audience.. Seemed like they all just swamped him. They could have been standing on chairs too...It scares me more to see him trying to get back to the stage in the 2nd vid that was posted, he's being bumped and almost pushed trying to elbow through the people..like a pack..no one keeping a boundary around him at all as he walked.. Two guys were truly not sufficient...Oh my..

Robin in MD :)

Just saw that Michael Lington has posted he is in Mexico City over on FB so I am wondering if that means the show scheduled for tomorrow 5/28/11 at Auditorio Singlo XXI, Puebla, Mexico is going to happen after all?

If so, I hope fans that are going enjoy the show.  If not, sorry for the incorrect post.. 

Robin in Maryland USA :)

P.S. Michael just posted over there too and he is in Mexico as well soooooo-looks like the show tomorrow is on schedule!! Anyone attending-Have a great time!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Oh that is great news Robin - must just have been a mix-up with Mexico City.....so pleased for the fans !! :)

Thanks for information !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi! Rumor has it that it is also canceled!  Just what I heard!  Hope its not true!!

Eileen  xx

I have no idea what's confirmed or not, just posting since MB and MLington both are in Mexico.  Wonder what is going on???  Where did you hear that rumor Eileen?

Robin in MD :)

They are not saying why the show was cancelled. No explanation was given.

Eileen  xx

have to go to next period im in school!

If you look on calendar Michael is holding there is what looks like the word "business" written against 28th and it is the same word that appears on all the other dates when Michael did shows - I think 26th was an unfortunate glitch !

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Your eyes are better than mine Sylvia, I cannot enlarge it to read it very well..LOL

OMG, sorry Robin, I forgot I have the print on my screen permanently enlarged - I need it now - oh I am sorry, or did  you think I used a pair of binoculars !!!!! LOL.  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia!!! Too funny!! :)

Very good sleuthing Sylvia and Robin Md!!! I will hire you both for future detective work!!! LOL  It sure makes sense to me if the band is in Mexico that most likely a concert will be going on as planned. Or on the correct day that it was planned to happen. No sense in flying everyone there for no concert :) I am hoping for all the fans there in Mexico that they all get to yell Viva Miguel!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service