NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

WOW Jacqueline - oh that is beautiful and thank you so much for finding and putting on here but, part of the way through that, the girl who gave Helene the flowers (supposed to be for Michael, I think) was that not our very own Pink Lady Christine - can someone verify, like Christine ??? lol.    Helene is such a beautiful girl and she is so tactile as against Michael and it was just so lovely to see - I hope she never loses that !! :)   Thanks again Jacqueline !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Verified by Astrid LOL. Thank you so much for sharing Jacqueline!!!!

Greetings from Astrid

Thanks Astrid - it was that PINK dress that gave her away.....that was beautiful to see and does Christine realize she was caught on the video ??? :)  Christine certainly has to get a copy of that and keep it that is for sure !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Christine, how sweet of you to do that for Helene! Thanks for describing the look on Michael's face too... :D Well you know what? I think I'll keep my fingers crossed that Michael returns to Germany, this is too much fun! lol Thank you so much for sharing Christine, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yes Christine I can confirm that you took one fantastic picture of Ivana giving her rose to Michael and I hope you meant actual, real live, confirmation for below is the wonderful picture :-

The above photo Robin and Sylvie shows Ivana stretching, just slightly toward Michael who is leaning slightly down toward her and HE IS shaking her hand and Ivana has got in her other hand Michael's favourite colour of roses, white, to give to him and it is a beautiful little bouquet of either  two or three long stemmed roses with "ferny" stuff (well I don't know what it is called!!) and they are tied together, or is it a floribunda rose and it is one stem with two or three heads on it ?? lol.   Obviously because of angles the shot of Ivana  shows her to the hem of her dress from a right hand view and it is right hand side of Ivana's face that you can see - not completely, but you can still see the HUGE smile on her face and Michael is a full length shot practically full on and he has got a lovely smile on his face and has obviously either just said something to Ivana or is just about going to for that is the way his mouth is shaped, he is smiling but talking and, of course, Sylvie he has on blue denims, black shirt and black jacket - and - and - there is not a hole in his denims - wow !!!! lol.

Hope you all enjoy the picture for it TRULY is one of historic importance !!!!! lol.

Yes....this is fab pic!! I'm so pleased for Ivana! I know (in my heart) how much she enjoy,...having this picture <3

Hugs

Jaana....from Finland xx

Hi Sylvia, thanks for all your descriptions sweetie, they put a big smile on my face! :D))) Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Out of curiosity, am I missing something or was someone told that white roses were Michael's favorites? Just checking.

I know I read that a thousand years ago somewhere and I thought possibly "The Passion, Secrets, Soul & Truths" book and that is where it is under "W" and it says :  "White Roses - Michael's favourite flower" and probably by now he can't stand the sight of them !!!!!!!! LOL.

I think it is about time Michael did an up-date on that book and answered all the questions again - thought he might like to do something like that just in case he gets bored if he hasn't a lot to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Hi again Sylvia, yes I know, I've heard he's penciled that in his agenda for February 2054! :D Take care sweetie and thanks for your response. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I read the same thing Syls Duo :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So do think there is a chance we may get it about November, 2060 ???  lol.  You hanging about that long girls ??? lol.  I know a perfect date that Michael should "ink" in April, 2051, my 100th - what a way to celebrate - WOW !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Perfect photo Ivana!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!! Looks like you need it autographed???!!!! Next adventure for you girl!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service