NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Have a wonderful time, wee Scottish Pink Lady (is there a pink tartan - btw - could be your gift for MB LOL)

Astrid

H dear Sylvia,

Have a wonderful day and enjoy youself!!!

Nicolette xx

Have fun Sylvia and don't you dare commandeer one of those ships and set sail for the U.S. to see Michael!!!!...OR....maybe you SHOULD!!! LOL LOL Have a great time and enjoy the sunshine :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you Sylvia!!! Astrid I love the copyright for the Wee One.....there certainly is ONLY ONE!!!! Love it :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia, thanks a lot for the poster description sweetie! I hope this is not becoming bothersome to people, but it's very much appreciated here! :D Pale airforce blue? That's the color of my room! lol Well, in my mind anyway... ;D Have a great day watching the tall ships sweetie, glad you're having great weather. Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Bothersome Sylvie???? Not from me and I would just offer some patience to those who might be bothered....but I don't think there are any who are!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Dear Sylvia......just enjoy your poster dear and think about your self for once lol lol....I know your happy so what others think ...so be it. And like Kathy is writting there is nobody lol .......

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all your comments and I am especially glad that Sylvie knows exactly what the colour pale airforce blue looks like so, you see everyone, there must be such a colour if Sylvie has it in her bedroom !! LOL.  Thanks a million for your attempt to justify my imagination Sylvie and now I would like to give you all a laugh.....have you ever heard of an expression: "couldn't organize a **** -up in a brewery" - well have a guess the organizers of the Tall Ships Race,  certainly couldn't organize one for the event was supposed to open at 11.00 a.m. this morning and I arrived at 2.15 p.m. to be told by a rather big handsome looking policeman - wow - that the event was not open and they did not know if it would in fact open today because - now, are you all listening - there was a carpet still to be laid and Health and Safety  wouldn't let them open.....they have known they were coming back here for about the last four years and they couldn't organize when to lay a carpet ! LOL.  Then to cap it all there was an almighty thunderstorm which slowly moved down the Clyde from Glasgow but by the time it hit I was in another town, Gourock, sitting along the esplanade and, in fact, a couple of the Tall Ships that hadn't docked were sailing up the Clyde toward Greenock so I got some pretty good pictures afterall and I will go back up over weekend especially on Monday for the fireworks at night !! :)  Sorry for going sooooooooooooooo off topic but that is my little tale of my saga today !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend who just loves to ramble !! LOL.  Apologies to all !!! :)

Oh boy Sylvia, I will attest to that! Lol Well, I’m glad to know your trip wasn’t in vain at least! Thanks for sharing girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I can verify and second such said behavior by a lass named Sylvia!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So glad to see you back on here Jacqueline - hope things still improving !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks dear,

I was hoping to say yes but I have to say;" No"...

But now that I am here it is nice to see some good friends who are always there for me and your one off them.

Love you for it.

And lets hope your doing a little better because off your poster lol ....Little things can make your live gets better aldo it is for a short wile....

lots of love and many kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service