NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the article and the description of Pilar's video. I had access to the page but it didn't come on automatically and I didn't know where to click. Thanks for all your help sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Girls,

Just to let you know I made two Albums in the Gallery with a selection of my photos from the Antwerp and Stuttgart concert.

I hope you like them!

Nicolette xx

Thanks so much for sharing all those pictures Nicolette and they are beautiful, absolutely beautiful and it is wonderful to see too just how close the audience were in Stuttgart - you could have stepped onto that stage......OMG I would have embarrassed myself and everybody else because I would have jumped on that stage - I could not have resisted that.....a collective sigh is heard from the Pink Ladies all saying : "thank goodness Sylvia wasn't with us !!"  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I agree with Christine, wee One. I hope to hear your voice soon too, although I am a little scared of understanding your Scottish version of English - American English is rather dominant in my ears (don't you dare to think I might speak - just listening!). But I could train myself by listening to Rod Stewart LOL

Have a great afternoon

Astrid

Thank you very much both of you for admitting you are intrepid Bolton adventurists in wanting to meet your wee haggis eating and kilt wearing Scottish cousin and to hearing her Scottish "speak" but I do not think you would have any problem understanding me for when someone screams is that not the same in any language and if I was at an MB concert I think that is all I would do apart from dancing all over the place and so, in other words, generally making a complete fool of herself !!! lol.   I would love Michael to come back to Glasgow and then Inverness, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and then Leeds, Nottingham, Birmingham, London, Southampton, Exeter,  Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Liverpool, Carlisle and then back up to Largs for a little golfing holiday and that should be a couple of months taken care of and a good little tour of the UK thrown in as well - OMG how many terramundis is that I need !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

No Christine has to be Glasgow - that is the one nearest to me about 30 miles away Edinburgh is about 60 miles away ! lol.

Just can't wait, my friends, fans of Michaels, untill we can all enjoy concert/s together...maybe/hope...in Helsinki, lol!

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Heh, almost 'got' it...*The Jump*...in Berlin 28.6.!!

Oh Jaana that is a FANTASTIC picture for we sure all know what is coming next but to see that position - WOW - you have captured something really, really special - I think even Michael would love to see that picture !! lol.   That picture is one in a million - great Jaana and thanks so much for putting in here !! :)  Jaana, you have got to get Michael to sign a copy of that picture the next time you see him !!! lol.

Very cute Jaana....boy you almost did get that jump!!! LOL I guess next concert you must try again!!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Nicolette, Will go check them out!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Saw your pics in the gallery Nicolette!! Love them, you got some wonderful pictures of MB, that's the kind of stage I like-very low!!LOL
Robin in MD  USA :)

The next concert on MB's tour takes him to Portugal tomorrow July 10, 2011 at  Atlantic Pavilion, Lisbon, Portugal

As always anyone attending have a great time and feel free to report here how it was!!!

Have fun!

Robin in MD USA :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service