NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your review Martha :) Hope to see you often posting!!! We all definitely are # 1 fans....Yay!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, All
 I've been off line since mid-May,
 but this weekend, at last, I was able to finish
 read completely the ADVENTURES of those who
 attended Michael's concerts, the genial ideas,
 I mean to the Pink Ladies, the Oscar, the t-shirts
 all of you were fortunate to meet and take pics with
 him and also who shared the wonderful reviews,
 pics, videos, links, articles and like Pilar went to other
 countries and meet other fans.
 You don't have idea as I've enjoyed
 those fabulous stories.
 So, sorry I've had to take note of all your names
 I would like to thank for sharing them, I appreciate it a lot !!!
 By the way, to the forum's new members......
  Welcome abourd !!!
 Take care
 Mariu

Hi Mariu,

I'm  so glad to see you're on line again!!

Take care!

Nicolette xx

Here are some more pic's from Antwerpen! Had a great opportunity, to be, a little 'spy', LOL! Hope You Enjoy these, ha ha!!

Jaana

PINK LADY...from...Finland xx

Great pictures, thank you Jaana very much for putting them over here.

Have you seen how many orbs there are with Michael and the band?;o

Antwerpen is a great place to shop lol lol.....

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Great pictures Jaana and thanks again for sharing on here - wonderful and for Robin and Sylvie Jaana's first picture shows Michael on stage with Michael Lington and you can see Nelson Braxton in the background and then the second picture is of Michael in the audience obviously singing WAMLAW .....I would love it if Michael, just once, would start to sing something different at that point for could you imagine the reaction of the audience - stunned silence and then shouts to Michael that he is singing the wrong song - I think it could hilarious especially with Michael's wicked sense of humour thrown in !! :)   The next two pictures are taken from Jaana's hotel window and they show two tour buses and an equipment truck down in the square - little "spy" indeed !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.  

Really great photos Jaana. Thanks for sharing them.

Jennifer

Hi again!

Sylvie and Robin, in my pics (about Antwerpen)on the left side, there is a huge, beautiful (also was inside!) bilding, Main Railway-station! Then to the left is the entranze to the Zoo (at least Tiffany visited there, because I've seen her pic's from there in fb!) and then that building where Michaels concert were! There was also that *Diamond-museo*!!

Jaana 

Thanks Jaana for your added description of the buildings in your picture that is beautiful that you did that - thanks a million Jaana and I want to say to you something that I know Sylvie will say  - that is so sweet of you sweetie......sorry Sylvie but those words are the most appropriate to what Jaana has done so I am pinching them - this time !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Jaana, thank you for jumping on the "description bandwagon"! lol That's sweet of you and much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Oh Sylvia, lol I've just read your post after I've posted mine, I gotta update my vocabulary! lol

Oh don't do that Sylvie sweetie!!!! lol I am used to it now :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, you don't want me to update my vocabulary sweetie? lol Wow, I hadn't realized how bad it was, I'm sorry... ;D Okay, if you like it all that much: take care sweetie! ;D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service