NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvie for we don't half all need wakening up but I think I will have managed to get attention of a few people for I've just put photos over in the photo thread showing Michael teeing off for his round of golf that he had here in Scotland where he has been having a wee, wee holiday  for the last five days and he is enjoying it soooooooooooooooo much and the weather is wonderful as well that he has decided to stay on a wee while longer  - until 4th August and then he'll head down to London for the 5th !! :)   Thought as you don't go into the photo thread would let you and Robin know on here so that you are up-to-date with the total wanderings of my mind and into the realms of fantasy land but I promise I won't go any further and tell you what goes on in those bunkers suffice to say, OMG, sand gets everywhere !!!!! LOL.

Thanks for all the links - great to listen to over breakfast !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your real nutty, nutty, wee, wee Scottish friend. 

Hi Nicolette, I figured you'd enjoy  them and was thinking of you and Jaana when I was gathering them up. :D Was Ivana there too and can you spot anyone familiar in the videos? Well in any case, I'm glad you've had a nice start to your day, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

No, Ivana was not in Antwerp she was in Dresden and Stuttgart. In Antwerp I met Helen and Jaana. In the last video (the montage) when Michael sings "How can we be lovers" I can see, because I know where we were sitting/standing/dancing! in the dark the back of my head! LOL  In front of me I can see Helen and her son and Jaana giving Michael her Finnish flag!!

So very very nice to see and an other great memory to cherish!!

Thanks again sweet Sylvie!

More hugs! :-)

Nicolette xx

Neat Nicolette how the videos bring back memories&you saw yourself&others. Awesome&sylvia, did you say Michael is or was in Scotland? Wow! Am I dreaming? I know I hallucinate from time to time. :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Nicolette,

So I had to check this out for myself...looks like those 2 standing and partying up front with him were having a Blast! Where did MB put the flag at? I hate how I have to wait so long to get this footage, still waiting....LOL!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thanks Mary for giving me an excuse to go back and look at that video again because you do need excuses to go back and look at them - yeah !!! LOL.   What Michael does with the flag Jaana gave him is he hands it to someone standing in the wings which was what he did with gift he received during singing of WAMLAW - he did not lay them down anywhere on the stage - they definitely were to be kept !!!! :)   Lovely to see too - maybe I should go back and have another look at the video just to make sure I have got it right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL.

Robin you think you dream sometimes - news flash - I'm dreaming all the time just like my little fantasy that Michael is actually in Scotland playing golf - yeah sure !!!! LOL.    He is probably lying on a beach in Bali or some such place but believe he is taking a few days rest because he hasn't tweeted in seven days - he doesn't tweet too often but he does like to tweet and seven days between is quite a long time especially when he is not touring but, of course, what he could be doing is answering the "questions and answers" section he put on Facebook a while ago, to be precise 16th March (not that I am counting how long it is taking him to answer !! LOL) so last night I was a cheeky liitle devil and tweeted him and said his round of golf was lasting a long time - seven days - WOW - had he got stuck in a bunker......I did say I was sorry but that I just couldn't resist saying !!!! lol.    Thought I would put that little bit in for all of you who are not on Twitter and don't know what I get up to on there for others who follow me see how "cheeky" I can be to Michael or how sweet and caring too - oh YUCK (that doesn't happen often - rest assured)  !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvie,

He's probably swimming somewhere, taking in the Sun, and just enjoying himself!

He is such a busy man, he needs some down time, so that he can get up to par again!

Hopefully he will answer those questions soon:)! But with All the new publicity who knows when

he'll get to them!

I'll bet he's having some fun w/Millie....and his other girls:)! I hope so!

Take Care!

Mary (M&M's)!

I hope he's relaxing and having fun with family&friends. Then, when he comes back on tour, watch out? I'm ready that's for sure. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Mary. No doubt, Mr. Bolton has his own pool. :)))))) Love it. Hey! MB! Can I have a swim? :) boltonnut from L. A. CA
I don't know how to tweet to Michael. I can read his tweets but I don't know how to tweet back. Probably a visual thing&inaccessible but that's the way these things go. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
to tweet Michael @mbsings or if using a twitter app just reply to his message. If he's following you on twitter than you can send him a direct message 'd'mbsings
Hi Bonnie, it's been a while since you've been here, hasn't it? Welcome back! Robin uses a screen-reader program like me so  it's a little complicated to try and figure out how to tweet without hands on assistance. Thanks for trying to help Bonnie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service