NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

She will laugh to see Michael kissing a "gray haired gal"!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm gonna say this but we may be old but we ain't dead yet. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Truer words never spoken Robin - all still in working order !!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Ya darn straight, Sylvia. I know I'm still in working order. :))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Are you insinuating Janniche  that we "old people" tell lies ????????????????????? LOL    I am telling the truth just like Harry Potter does when I say my hair is not grey it is still dark brown and I still have all my own teeth and bits haven't fallen off yet and needed replaced for all the old bones are still mine  -  do not know what you mean ????? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your very, very old decrepit wee Scottish friend.

Oh I see so you were trying all along to look the same as us "oldies" with your grey dyed hair - we must be special if you tried, one of the "young" ones, to look like us - oh, WOW ......thanks for being honest Janniche and letting us know how important we are to you that you attempt to copy us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Now remember - I must not tell lies !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Nah Sylvia, Janniche is way ahead of you: she's been doing it to get kisses from Michael! :D She's a wiley little one... ;D Take care silly girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Nice wig Janniche in the Kissing photo when Michael kisses you while in the audience at his concert!!! lol I do hope your country is doing a bit better after that horrendous shooting!! So sorry for everyone affected :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

ps....I know all about Harry Potter btw :) 

Hey never thought about that one girls - oh yes not only can Janniche get easily into Germany, Sweden etc she also gets down into Portugal and she was not going to let onto us .....crafty - eh ???? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Your feelings of emptiness and futility at not being able to do anything to help Janniche were totally natural and they probably will still keep surfacing for a while yet but hopefully in time they will fade or you will be able to accept them a little better when they reappear and not become or feel so tearful - time does help !!

On your comment - oh boy - you have gone tooooooooooooooooooooooooo far......grey haired and old, can handle those, BUT - a saggy butt - EXCUSE ME but I have NOT got a saggy butt.....think I will definitely pay a visit to Norway and butt you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

As soon as I heard about the shooting Janniche....I thought of our 9/11....it is so AWFUL and you do feel sooooooooooo helpless. In my case even scared with my hubby being a fire fighter and all...but for the grace of God go I ....you know??  Doesn't matter what your beliefs are because the heartache is all the same. Glad to   hear that all your friends and family are safe :)

Now saggy butts?......well....you just wait!!! I'm just saying!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

In all seriousness Janniche, I am too sorry about that awful shooting in your country. Hope people are recovering from their losses&I know it's tuff. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA Long time no see, though Janniche. Hope You're well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service