NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rebecca,

And WELCOME to the forum - hope you stay with us and give plenty of input to all our "threads" - you will soon get the hang of it - I am managing it, so if I can : anybody can !!!!  :))))))    I know what you mean about the Gallery - pretty good viewing, or what !!!!  lol.   A thread you may like to go into and see a lot more pictures and "comments" is one entitled "Favourite Photo of Michael" and I believe, if I am remembering correctly it is under the heading "General Chat about Michael" - och you will find it - just pop in and out of them all and have a great time and as "the boy" says himself - have FUN !!!!  :)))))  Sylvie the Solver will be back on to tell you all the best places to go to - you listen to her - she knows what she is talking about !!!! :).

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi again Rebecca, this is the thread Sylvia is talking about:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/favourite-photo-of-michael

Sorry Sylvia, it’s in the “photos of Michael Bolton” section, which makes sense. Enjoy Rebecca and welcome to the forum, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Are people just trying to "confuse" me again - OMG it is the hardest job in the world to do as well, amazing how everybody succeeds at it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL LOL LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I will ask this very carefully now: what are you confused about we one? lol If someone has to work at confusing you, I truly feel sorry for them... ;D The link I've given Rebecca is in the "Photos of Michael" section, not in the "general chat" section, if that's what you meant. If you're still confused, PM me and i'll write you a novel again! Take care sweetheart. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

OMG I have just been over in my favourite videos section watching Michael giggling and laughing and then I come on here and read your message !!!  :)))  Oh boy, the box of tissues is empty !!  :))   I was really trying to pull a fast one and not have to admit that I haven't a clue about all these threads and how I get in and out of them is still a mystery to me - so I thought if I blamed everyone else for my confusion I may just get away with it but - you all know me too well - don't stand a chance on that one - shouldn't even have attempted it !!!!  lol.  What was the nom de plume Kathy gave me - "the confused confuser" - sits even better now !!!  :D.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, you see, I never know when you’re serious so I  try to be attentive to your needs, I’m funny that way! :D Incidentally, if you don’t get something, just write:”Oh no, I’ve gone cross-eyed!” lol So you want to blame your confusion on others huh? The nom de plume Kathy gave you was something to the effect of “master of confusion illusion”… So there you go, the score is at confusion 1, illusion 0… ;D At least I’m glad you’re having fun! Take care sweetie pie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

You mean the confusion illusionist!!! Are you confused again???? Just a wee bit Sylvia??? LOL Of course the Solver says it perfectly!!!!!! LOL How about a vision confusion illusion brought to you by the infamous Wee One!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvie and Kathy,

You just feel sorry for me don't you Sylvie and you still can't believe anyone could get so confused - see there is a first time for everything, just like those "panties" - the only real difference being that "incident" was like a joke you hear for the first time then it gets like "chewing gum that loses it's flavour on the bed post overnight !" but me - sorry folks - I just keep going - my confusion just grows in strength and it gains a momentum all of its own !!!  lol.   And, Sylvie, how do you know I'M cross-eyed ???  lol.   Kathy I have to thank you for you using that word, "again," sounds so much better than, "permanently"  -  thank you !!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   The "gatherer upperer" of nom de plumes  -  your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Sylvia, sorry for you? Never! Your confusion is just beautiful… I love to watch it grow, as you watch a baby grow, smiling in amazement at the new things it can do every day, making you laugh and maybe one day, your confusion will become chief of staff! ;D I do not pity you wee one, as I’ve said before, I just wish we could use this power for good! Lol Have a great day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I agree with Sylvie Wee One....absolutely no pity...just complete wonder as to HOW you DO it???!!! LOL I love the charm in your confusion illusion as long as you give us breaks in between to stop our own brains from spinning!!!! Actually...may I suggest a brain MRI for you also just as Bob has had for his firefighting injury. What could possibly be in your noggin????? LOL LOL Are there enough doctors to read the MRI????? 

LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I can just picture the doctors looking at the MRI going:"Wow, far out man, look at that!" lol I'd actually love to spend a vacation in Sylvia's mind... :D God bless you Sylvia for being so entertaining and yet so sweet with us teasing you senseless... Take care my friend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie..I bet half of them would go on early retirement!!!!! They wouldn't have enough years left to study her brilliant brain!!! LOL She would be a whole research center in herself....right Wee One???? Uh oh....we have you confused!!!! Love ya FRIEND!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service