NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lue, Bonnie, Elvinita and Virginia:

It's so great to get your reviews on here!  Sounds like everyone got to see a wonderful concert.  I'm happy for each of you. 

Keep enjoying Michael's wonderful music...

Diane

On another note and I'm sure this is not the right place to put this... but, is there any information out yet about Michael's Christmas cd?!

Thanks!

Diane

There's another christmas cd?
Yeah&I want it. Another Christmas CD. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Elvinita,

Yes, it is called: "Home for Christmas". Although still not available yet (was meant to be released last year), amazon takes preorders.(photo description: if this really is the "new" cover it is the same picture which is used above on this ("our" LOL) homepage, just the background color changed into a "candellight-brown-yellow" (LOL) and a piece of  a christmas tree is added on the right side behind MB.

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

PS. I hope you don't mind me asking: Is your name a common name or is there a reference to another great singer?

Astrid:

I guess there is no official release date again yet.  I was disappointed last year that it didn't come out.  I'm keeping my hopes up for this year.  Stores here in NJ are starting to get all their Christmas merchandise in, so hopefully it won't be too long.

Thanks for the lovely cover picture you provided here.  It's funny that it is the photo from "our" homepage!  Hey, he looks good!  Love that little smirk!

Thanks!

Diane

Hi Diane,

yes, that's right. Amazon still has no releasing date but guarantees lowest price between ordering and the release. Up to now they "sell" it for 21,99 Euro - which is more than expensive!!

I love the photo too, but I hoped for a new one, esp. since this is a "photo-shop-assembly"  (or something like this, and it is not a good one, if I am allowed to complain a little bit). But I agree, MB looks really good and that "little smirk" is gorgeous LOL.

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

Hi Lue, Bonnie, Elvinita and Virginia,

thank you so much for your reviews. It is so good to know that you had a great time and your memories refresh my own LOL.

Hearfelt greetings from Germany

Astrid

As I am still catching up after my holiday can I just say ........quickly.........a big thank you to all those who have come in with reviews....it is wonderful to read and hear that you all had such terrific times at your shows and thanks for sharing those special moments here with us !!! :)

I wonder if the Christmas CD is what Michael is going to send personally to those who attended the UK Fan Reception as a gift nearer Christmas - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am getting excited ............how long is it now till Santa comes ???????????????? LOL.     I do think though that I will also preorder it from Amazon just in case my theory has got holes in it !!!!!!! LOL.

Thanks too Astrid for the cover picture and can understand that one being used when it was expected that the album would have been released last year !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

It's true Diane....  Mom and I went to Macy's yesterday with my brother (at the mall here in Brooklyn, NY), and they already had one area of the store decorated with Christmas trees and Christmas Decor that they are selling!!  Gee...and it's only the beginning of October...LOL!!!  So it won't be long before we really get into Christmas!!!

Don't worry Wee One....If you get 2 Christmas CD's, you can always send one to me!!!  That will solve your problem....LOL!!!  :)

Astrid....thanks for sharing that cover!!  I really like that picture of Michael and the background!!!

Helena...xx..

Hi Helena,

two weeks ago the stores in Germany too started with their first (decent) Christmas decorations and with selling Christmas cookies. I boycott to buy them until the 1st Advent (1st of 4 Sundays before Christmas - I don't know if you are familiar with this German (?) expression). It has become a running gag in Germany to ask in September: "When we will see first time Christmas decoration in stores directly following Easter celebration?" LOL.

Concerning the cover: MB is looking great, but I would prefer a "real" background - "Ain't nothing like the real thing ..." LOL

Greetings from

Astrid

Astrid you keep on about this cover for the Christmas album can I suggest that maybe Michael should have used one of my photos like this one :-

Now isn't that a suggestion and a half and none of you have seen that one before.......fortunately neither has Michael.....I just sneeked in at the back when the photo shoot was on and I am that wee he never spotted me - hahahahahahehehehehe !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service