NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie, I agree, may God bless our wee one - what would we have to think about without her??? LOL But all her surfing between this amount of different websites (twitter, fb, youtube channels etc.) really is amazing and appreciated.

Greetings

Astrid

Sylvia, Honey, LOL, I have no idea of what you are talking about, but whatever you think you might have done or said - I am certain, that this quote suits you:

"I did not mean any offence" (Kwai Chang Caine).

Have a great weekend

Astrid

Hey Astrid do you think I look like David Carradine.....mind you when I start doing karate there is no telling us apart !!!!!! LOL.   Maybe I should put that statement at the end of every comment ....a disqualifier of responsibility for having Sylvia's Syndrome !!! LOL.  

Thanks for the tip Sylvie and the vote of confidence that I may just understand copying and pasting and it is well seen you don't believe my middle name is "numpty" do you ??? LOL   Lastly, I totally astound myself at the quality of the rubbish my brain is capable of formulating and transmitting on a regular basis - like constantly !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, on the one hand a kind of "Sylvia-disclaimer" would be funny, but on the other hand you don't seem to avoid your charges ... LOL. BTW, be careful to ask for doing Karate. Before I became ill I was practicing Karate and Aikido and some moves or kicks might still work ... ooo - hoho- hooooo (do you see the dusk over the desert and D.C. walking barefoot in the sand ....? LOL) 

Astrid, sorry for being far off topic here!

LOL Astrid .....and I can still see DC and those gorgeous bare feet !!! :)    Will we know get BACK on topic with Mary and Sting !!!!! :)

Thanks for the last videos and articles!!!!!

Hey To All of you:)!

I was watching CMT (Country Music Television) this morning, and they had this Country Crossroads with Vince Gill & Sting!  I listened as I was getting ready for work......then I heard them sing "Fields Of Gold" and I was like what?  How did they know about this song? Michael does this much better than they do....of course:)!

But I was really shocked to hear them sing this song...I think maybe they heard "Gems" and liked how Michael sang it...what do you all think? It is a beautiful song!

I didn't know where I should post this, and seeings that there haven't been any reviews from any of MB's concerts, I thought it would be OK here!

Have a Great Day today & everyday:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Mary "Fields of Gold" IS Sting's song: he wrote it sang it and took it to number one - Eva Cassidy "pinched" it from him !!!! :)   You should go onto youtube and listen to Sting's original version because it is beautiful.....he now has lost a lot of the small amount of power he had in his voice and I haven't heard him sing it for a long while but I could well imagine it will be nowhere near the original.....you go onto youtube and listen to original !! :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Mary, try this one:

Sting, Fields of Gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKE2Z-9HVM

Hooray to the singers who take care for their vocal cords!!! LOL

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

Thanks for link Astrid but I must admit I prefer the original official video from 1993 and I did come back on to thread and put in my post and it said it had saved change but it is missing - Sylvia Syndrome again - but here is link I thought I had put in and one I prefer :- 

http://youtu.be/KLVq0IAzh1A

Thanks Astrid & Sylvia, I will check these out when I get home:)! I gotta get going to work!!!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (M&M's)!

Pardon the typographic errors. I mean to keep the faith&I am above ground. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service