NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Svetlana! Welcome to Michael's Forum! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I hope you can visit often!

Anna (in MO)

Thanks for your review, nice to hear someone tell a about a great adventure! Michael is the Greatest Singer on this earth, there's nothin he can't sing, and make his own! And Joy I loved the Cloud Pix.!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks for the icon Joy ...that is a great one !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael Bolton in Moscow [11.11.2008]:

Michael Bolton & Alex Chumakov [2011]

Michael Bolton on the "Radio 7" (Russia) [21 november 2011]

Link with the photos:

Michael Bolton, Live in Moscow'2011 (photo)

Michael Bolton, Live in Moscow'2011 (2):

Thank you so much Manginatti for putting those photos on here and for the link too to the others - they are absolutely wonderful and I adore the "old" ones from 2008 in Moscow - they are great and Michael looks kind of cold but one thing I can't understand is why has he got a pair of sunglasses in his hand in the middle of the night....sunglasses and scarfs, he can't go anywhere without them !!! LOL.  The one with Alex Chumakov is a pretty fantastic one - certainly like that !! :)   Thanks again for sharing Manginatti - thanks !! :)

WOW thanks for all the wonderful photos of MB!!!!! Love them all!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

HI MANGINATTI!   THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS AND THE LINK    THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL AND  MICHAEL IS LOOKING GOOD     HERE IS THE TRANSLATION  TO THE LINK

Michael Bolton November 22, 2011. Michael Bolton (Michael Bolton) - the world famous American singer and composer of Russian origin, author and performer of popular rock ballads. Michael Bolton has sold more than 53 million albums worldwide, released 18 albums, more than three dozen hit singles and a number of records from the category of Greatest Hits. Michael Bolton was awarded a personal star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, winner of 2 Grammy for best male vocal. He worked with Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, Jose Carreras, Renee Fleming, Ray Charles, BB King, Joe Cocker, Cher, Marc Anthony, Lara Fabian. Since 2009, Bolton works with Ne-Yo and Lady Gaga and continues to experiment!

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria for taking the time to bring the translation over here, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Very nice pictures Mr.M.....Thanks for sharing them with Us!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

WOW thanks so much Manginatti for the wonderful, beautiful pictures

It looks a bit cold over there :)

and thanks Gloria for the Translation

Love Dianna xxx

Wanted to let you know Manginatti that I have "pinched" the three "oldies" taken in Moscow in 2008 and am going to put them onto our photo thread for Michael as I believe they should be kept to the fore and not allowed to go into archive and, in saying that, I must ask you if the second set of pictures that you have put in here are your own for if they are Manginatti why don't you consider putting them into our Gallery along with all other photos taken at concerts so that they too are easily accessible all the time ....just a little thought !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service