NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi M&M's....ok ....I will buy the pit seat!! lol  Not this time ;) Have an absolutely delightful time at your concert girls!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wish I could afford flying out there&getting that pit seat.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA but, oh! well!

Uh-oh, Mary, be good now, don't do anything nutty in front of your daughter! lol I'm just teasing...Girlfriend, whatever happens, I feel this is going to be a very memorable occasion, so relax and tell poor Meggy to relax too: this is supposed to be a fun time! Take care sweetie and let us know about your SAFE plan when you're ready! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi M&M's (Meggy and Mary),

You say about taking us all with you spiritually and that you have a little plan - could that little plan have anything to do with a message in a bottle ???   Now Mary, if you are going to give him a bottle, please remember and roll it across the stage - don't throw it - he may not catch it and we don't want you to end up in jail on an assualt charge - it may cost us to bail you out !!!!!!   LOL LOL LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Mary and Meggy:

You obviously are counting the days to your concert and I completely understand why!  I'm new to the forum here and I have only seen Michael twice now in concert.  It is definitely an emotional time.  My advice would be to sit back, relax, and enjoy!  When the show starts take it all in!  If I could share with you, during my first concert I can't tell you how many songs I cried through (because of the build-up of emotion).  During my second concert I really feel like I connected more with his voice, his talent, the whole experience of being there.  Just relax, stay calm and enjoy your time with Michael!  Sounds like you might be up to some shenanigans too, so just behave yourselves girls!  Have fun!

Diane

Diane. Oh! how! I can relate to tears. I'm the easiest cryer no doubt on the forum. Ask poor Kathy when I balled during "Lean On Me" 2/14/11. The tears just wouldn't stop. I understand.

M&M, be good now. Have fun, relax&keep it cool. Don't expect anything until it happens that way, you'll be pleasantly surprised. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes I remember Robin R!!!!! I had to dry my coat off...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, remember I said it was drizzling? That was my tears. LOLOL

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL Robin R....then I got wet all over again!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Diane. Tell me about connecting with his voice. I know all about it. I have to visualize through the mind; not my eyes&let me tell you, the tears can flow. When I was in Atlanta GA 9/8/01, he did the 4th song on the arias CD, I sobbed. I know. I didn't cry out loud but wow! I can tell you countless times I've cried. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin:

At the 3/13/2010 concert, the songs that got me were Soul Provider and That's What Love Is All About.  My husband and I were there celebrating our 25th anniversary!  No tears this year.  Our seats were much closer and I think that definitely makes for a totally different concert experience.  Last year more romantic, this year more exciting!  Both wonderful!

Diane

Hey Diane, this means tomorrow is your 26th anniversary? Congratulations! Earlier on this thread, we were all comparing longevity, so you're in the 20+ year club, very cool! Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service