NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

upi are very welcome!!

xx

Thanks for the reports and pics. Looking forward to some great reviews!!!!!!!

Robin in Maryland
Mary, you are adorable! lol Crossing my fingers for security, but that was wise of you to cover all basis, God bless you! Relax and have a blast! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Hi M&M's (Meggy and Mary),

The pair of you have actually got me saying - I THINK - I'm glad I'm not going to that concert - ALTHOUGH - at the same time I want to know and see everything that happens.....have you not got a video camera  !!!  OMG Mary you are a character and you sure have brightened things up here for the last few days - I wonder what HAS still to come......can I just ask you - do we all start praying for Michael now ?????????  LOL LOL LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I too am concerned for Michael at this point!  I hope they don't hurt him!

It's great to be so excited!  I'm happy for Meggy and Mary!  Fun times...

Diane

Hi Juliet,

Is that me your talking to or Diane - if it is me - yes I got my t-shirt - absolutely brilliant, love it, and I sent you a wee message on your PM !!!  :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Sounds like a fan on a mission :) The M&M's are on the loose...they won't melt in your hands because they are on the MOVE!!! LOL The new biggest challenge for security!!! lol Have a great time ladies...and Mary...BREATHE :) You don't want to join Elvis if you forget to breathe!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

OMG  ......LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL   -   that is surely your best to date - fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL

OMG Sylvia....are you keeping count???? LOL.....I am sure I will be in trouble soon enough!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

One of my other talents Kathy - mathematician !!!!   ROFL.

Hi Kathy,

great advice! What if Elvis would join her? Are there still seats on sale? LOL

Astrid

Love me some Elvis also Astrid!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service