NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia "our Boy" is very smart in so many ways isn't he

Bolton Fever never leaves us we just get it worst when we're a little excited and I think a few of us are :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Robin Md, Sylvia and Dianna.....Boy if the music world doesn't take notice THIS time....shame on them. I don't think just us dedicated fans have the fever....I quite think Michael does also and he is HOT...SIZZLING at this moment in his illustrious career!!!! GO MICHAEL and we all LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I'm ready for a #1 hit for Michael&if this is it, it's it. Love it. He has my support. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Looks like a #1 hit's in order&on the way. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

The next show on Michael's tour stops tomorrow night at CC.Maria Angola, Lima Peru!! Have a great time everyone! If anyone that attends reads here please feel free to post and share your fun time at the concert!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :) 

A very dear friend of mine, Sandy's daughter-in-law is from Lima Peru. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Wouldn't it be awesome if "Love Is Everything" Hit the country stations? OMG. Awesome. I mean, he wrote it with Rascal Flatts. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Love it. #1 one the way as we've all said before.

It sure would be Something Robin R :)

Love Dianna xxx

Accoustic DOTB from Palm Springs 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM4uwyD-7s4&feature=related

WAMLAW. 2011 Getting a bit swamped with flowers!! (and absolutely loving it!!) I love the cheeky grin on his face as he poses for the cameras!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-jGluJbKU&feature=related

I dont these have been posted here before.

Love Jennifer XX

Hey Robin R.

If they make a video of "Love Is Everything", which I'm sure they will, it will get lots of Airtime on CMT!

Plus, as you know I am a Big country music fan also,  and anything Rascal Flatts sings makes it to the radio:)!

So don't worry it will be played on country music radio stations....And I'll be requesting it, as much as possible!

Have A Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

M&M. Rascal Flatts song "Skin" is an extremely sad song. Wow! if it is played on CW. I'm still feeling a negative with radio but I won't spread it. I'm gonna keep a positive&if it's on the radio, just hope I won't go in to shock. It would be awesome--CW&Adult Contemporary.

We'll revive you Robin R!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service