NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

To All of you!

I don't know about you All, but I really can't wait for the release of "Gems"....I can't wait to here "Love Is Everything"....

those Tidbits are killing me! LOL:)!  I really am excited about this CD,  until then I guess I'll have to be Patient but still

I'm excited...It's like waiting for a concert, to me!

Have a Great Day Everyone!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Double and triple that excitement Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart is racing right along with yours!!!! Yes it is just like a concert and I can't wait to blast the cd in my house AND car!!!!!!!!!! Go Michael!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well, I'll get the CD before a concert, that's for sure. By the time a concert comes here or Vegas, it will be platinum bold&an oldie but a goodie if I get to see him at all. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Well, we have no more concerts booked until June 17th and the Charleston concert.

Hopefully, Michael and the band guys will have a lovely long break and come back to us feeling relaxed and refreshed.

I hope they all manage to spend time with their families and friends and can experience something of a 'normal' life without living out of suitcases and tour buses for a while.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer, you're right, I'm sure they could all use a well deserved break. I wonder if Michael will take some of that time off to start sorting through our questions on Facebook or if he'd just want to switch off for a while... I couldn't blame him... The forum has certainly been fairly quiet lately,hasn't it? Not that I'm complaining, I'm catching up on my mail! :D Take care Jen. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I agree!!  Michael and his band can really use a break!!  Maybe Michael will play some golf too, since that is something he really enjoys.  :)

Helena...xx.... 

I'm glad Michael now has time for a break before he starts up again in SC in June..He needs one more than anyone..The band and crew will hopefully enjoy some down time too..Then it's not long till the CD release!!! I hope MB gets in some golf and is in good practice when I see him play in CT! :) 

Robin in Maryland :)

Oh I forgot to tell you all.........Michael is vacationing at my place !!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL Got your attention didn't I ?????? LOL  I am making sure he is in perfect condition for the CT. spectacular !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

&he's coming by my place tonight. Woo Hoo. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

OK Juliet, looking forward to the concert there and the golf!  :)

Robin in MD

Yeah, I agree. he needs a break. Hope he has a great time what with his family&just having fun&relaxation. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

&He'll have lots of time with his grand daughter. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service