NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

here are a couple of videos from pubela mexico .and michael did not go out into the audiance to sing when a man loves a women seems so strange not seeing him out there .but then after the other concert where they nearly had him for lunch lol .

when a man loves a women & how can we be lovers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBcWAC7pnok&feature=mfu_in_order...

pride- in the name of love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnmVahjPtnk&feature=mfu_in_order...

Thanks Helen for finding them and posting the videos sweetie, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Helen for finding these vids!!! :)   I remember there was a period he didn't do WAMLAW in the audience but it's been a while..I guess after that last mob scene he maybe didn't want to go out there!! Can't blame him!!!

Robin in MD :)

LOL robin i was thinking the same thing .i dont blame him either

Michael is a fast learner and I am sure he won't do the audience thing again unless there is plenty of staff to keep him safe!! I think he has it well worked out here at home and hope he keeps the audience involvement for his upcoming concerts :)

Thanks Helen for the vids!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree our Michael needs a little down time! He's been a very busy Man these days!  He needs to go home to his own place...

get out of the public's eye, and take a nice long Swim in his Pool:)!  Who wants to go with him?  I hope he gets some time with

his Lil Amelia:)!  Hey maybe she could get in the Pool with him....Whatever he does, I hope he has a Great time doing it!

He goes above and beyond for All of Us, His True Fans....God Bless his Heart...for it seems to have a lot of Love stored in it,

and he shares it with Us so freely:)!  Gail if you speak to him, please tell him we dearly appreciate his Dedication to US All!

Did I say that I am sooo excited for "Gems".....It won't be long now!!! Michael you complete me! LOL!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thanks Helen for finding and sharing those links - really wonderful to see especially "In The Name Of Love" - that just has to be released as a single - it has to be !!!   I am finding out all the details about my local radio stations and I am getting prepared for 21st June and it is ITNOL that is going to be requested first - can't wait !!! lol.   As for quality time at home Mary I hope he does take and manages a couple of days at least !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

God bless you listening to the radio&requesting MB'S new song when it comes out. I haven't lilstened to the radio in so long. Hope it's a total success. Love to see it go to #1. Well, already, Michael has 2 weeks&2 days to go. Woo hoo. Hope he's having fun. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks for the songs from you tube. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Ok.I got this Brainstorm! Humor me...I was thinking of a concert that would be awesome, with the Main Act being none other than Michael! Of course:)!

And then for the opening Acts, it would be that sweet little Avana Yankavich? Don't know if I got her name right, but she sings Opera! Then of course

Delta Goodrum, and Rascal Flatts!  Now this of course would have to be in a Huge stadium, like Kenny Chesney does... it would be Awesome!

I just wanted to share my Dream concert with you All...Care to Add on your Favs. for my fantasy concert?

Have A Great Day Everyone!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Not to burst your buble, I'll just see Michael. The others will do. Sorry. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I agree Robin R...Michael and Michael only...LOL I have a hard time even sharing Michael with Kenny G!!!!! :)  You just have a grand ol' time Mary at your fantasy concert!!!! lol 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service