I know most of you have received the latest newsletter from Michael regarding his vacay but also included the following info about the  updated and new website coming.  There will be some new features and some old ones updated.  Here is the info from the newsletter:

But really the BIG NEWS I wanted to write you about is a BIG CHANGE to my website. We are making much needed upgrades and I hope you love the new look & feel!!

The site will be updated in phases so you'll be seeing a lot of new pages and content added over the next several months ... and especially exciting is the launch of a STORE where you'll be able to buy exclusive music and merchandise. I know many of you have been asking for this for years!!! I'm starting to design items with my team now so let me know what you'd like to see there!! 

Any thoughts on items  you would like to see in the store, please let us know by responding to the email.  

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gaill!  Sorry to see this forum go   Hope there will be a forum type thing on the new website   Will there still be a way to contact you with any questions?

Thanks agaiin!

Gloria

There is a contact form on the new site. That comes to me or just email me at boltoninfo@aol.com. This site will he closed soon and I’m not checking it as much so any questions let me know at one of those addresses

Hope I'm doing this right. It took me long enough to come out here. I'm excited to see what all goes on out here. I probably missed a lot of things going on but wow! I'm especially intrigued in the concert tours. Can't wait for Michael to come out west but I know it's gonna take time as he's coming to the U. S. A. and UK though he's been to Australia already. As I said, hope I'm doing this right and that I'll be getting up to date info.

Hello my dear "Bolton Buddies" :-),

I know I haven't posted for a long time, yet I'm very sad to learn that this forum will be closed.

I'd like to say how much I enjoyed having contact to all of you and, especially, how much I loved the tour thread with all these incredible reviews. I will miss sharing your experiences, your joy and thoughts.

Thanks to everyone how kept this forum alive, and most of all, a heartfelt thank you to Gail. You've been a wise guide and guard :-).

Sending all my best wishes to all of you.

From Germany with love,

Astrid

Hallo Astrid and everyone, I had sent my goodbyes to my friends in a PM, but I'd like to second your feeling about this forum Astrid. I've loved this forum since day 1. This was the first forum I was able to take part in, my friend Dianna welcomed me on my very first post and  I've made friends from all over the world. I never thought a fan site could be such fun: kidding around about all sorts of things, getting long detailed reviews, people helping each other navigating, talking about nothing important, teasing around and supporting each other in life as well as our love of our Michael. I will sorely miss this warm sense of community.  I'm sorry but I feel FB is just not the same... Thanks to everyone who has ever shared the love of our Michael  on this forum! Gail, you know how much I love and appreciate you and in the words of Tina Turner: you're simply the best! XD Thanks very much for posting Astrid and I'm sure we'll talk soon, take good care my friend. Big bear hugs to all and God bless, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Think you Astrid.  I'm hoping the new website will be as exciting eventually.  I will miss moderating this forum.  I will miss not talking to you but if you need me I'm still the one who gets the messages from the new website!! Or email me at boltoninfo@aol.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service