I wanted to let you know that they have been working on a new page to come into www.michaelbolton.com that shows the info on the Detroit Documentary that is coming soon.  If you click on the link at the top that says Blog it will bring you to the normal main page and all the links you are used to.  Thanks!  Gail

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail and it is a super introduction now to the website ... LOVE it !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Gail, I wonder where on here we can buy the tickets to see the documentary on Wes? It says on the documentary website his fans can buy them here on Wednesday, 4/11. I have surgery that day but hoped to get one if I knew a venue near me would be showing it to get to. They should put that list out before Wednesday so we all know whether to get a ticket or not if one is near us..

I like the new page! Thanks again!!

Robin in MD :)

There is an article out which actually says list of cinemas will be published on Friday so not too sure about tomorrow's special sale on here.

Have posted it over in Documentary Detroit thread ....

http://blog.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/detroit-documentary-film...

Good luck tomorrow with surgery and obviously hope all goes well for you Robin !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service