Hi Guys

Need  your help!

Is there any way to hear "Somethin out of nothing"?

I can't find t anywhere and because I am outside the states it's impossible to find

a company that ships internationally

Can someone upload it to YouTube or send an mp3 file to my email?

I am ready to pay for it if needed.

Thanks

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Daniel, you're very welcome! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

i actually got the song from the australian edition of the album, I've already uploaded it on youtube but if you want an mp3 you can send me a private message

Hi Marwen, I've heard a lot about you but I'm not on FB and it's the first time I read your post on the forum, so welcome to this side! I actually sent you a friend request a while back. BTW, thanks a lot for uploading "Something out of nothing" on YouTube, otherwise I wouldn't have heard it yet. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Wow, first time I've heard this. Fantastic. I'm pretty sure that the UK edition of ANMHE will have extra tracks, such as MONEY and this.

I am right in saying this is the one with Walter A and Lamont Dozier aren't I!?

Hi James, good to read you here! I'm still checking periodically for the U.K. version to be pre-ordered from amazon.co.uk but nothing yet. However, according to what Michael said in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV48qAr-BXI

Michael said he'd be doing a duet with Leona Lewis for it, most likely ANMHE.I really hope "Money" is on this one, because I haven't gotten the Australian version it's on. In case you don't know, Michael is also planning a German version. BTW, SOON is a great song, isn't  it? :D Anyway, hope you're up to speed, take care James. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service