Check out the newest Update from The Road...just added:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/new-update-from-the-road

Gail

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for letting us know Gail, you're a sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hope I'm doing the reply right about the latest on the road concerning the private concert at Caesar's Palace in Vegas. K O S T F M radio station in L. A. had a contest to win tickets to that particular show&I tried but no go. Darn. Would have loved that.
So cool ,Pity we didnt get a mention on how he felt Hampton court had gone,would love to hear that .xx
Hello Robin, WELCOME, you made it over here!! I am sorry you didn't win tickets to this one!!
Robin in MD
I know i'm behind but i have to admit that I tried for the contest on KOST 3 weeks&cried rivers the day of the show.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Gail for letting us know, much appreciated.
Love Sandra x
Thanks Gail!
Robin :)
Robin! Robin! Robin! You did it girl! I'm so glad you made it I could cry and I'm not kidding! A big welcome to the forum sweetie, hope to see lots more of you! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx
thanks Sylvie. I can cry too. I can't believe it. I know how to do something. thanks. Hope they got my responses to my favorite songs off the CD. Can you let me know? Thanks. I'm afraid of messing up.
Robin, Don't be afraid of messing up. Glad to have you here and that the site is working for you with your software!

Robin in MD
GUYS, MICHAEL JUST POSTED A PART II ON THE MAIN SITE PAGE!
CHECK IT OUT!!
ROBIN :)
Hi, Gail
Thanks a lot !!! You don't have idea
how much I appreciate it.
Take care
Mariu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service