Hello.  I've posted some new to me videos on youtube that you might want to watch :)   Here are a few links:

Michael on The Nanny:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwx9KM-Ej1s

Michael on  Politically Incorrect part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hdkLTq2s0 and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlinxd1zirE

and Michael on Charlie Rose part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KX6THlE6f0 and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43gsUb5eOjc

Enjoy them for the first time or once again :)  Payten

Views: 39843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much, Sylvia, for posting this video, LOVE IT!!!! Cute, Cute video!!!!!

Just so happens my cat uses Tidy Cats, LOL.......

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Hi Sylvia, thanks for sharing that video and please thank Marie for sharing it too! On YouTube, I found a link that lead me into this article:

---------

http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59520-tidy-cats-michael-bolton-celebrate...

Tidy Cats® Celebrates Pure Nature™ Product Launch with Funny Or Die Video Featuring Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton Debuts on Funny Or Die alongside Feline Folk Group Cedar, Pine and Corn

ST. LOUIS (December 20, 2012) /PRNewswire/ — Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ along with Funny Or Die have released a world premiere video starring iconic singer-songwriter Michael Bolton, who unexpectedly finds friendship with Tidy Cats’ fictional folk group Cedar, Pine and Corn.

In the Funny Or Die video, Cedar, Pine and Corn have just arrived at their secluded cabin in the woods to unwind and get back to nature after their “Pure Nature” tour, when Bolton comes barging in, seeking solace from his “Michael Bolton lifestyle.” Cedar, Pine and Corn offer their support by teaching Bolton about being one with nature. 

“I think Funny or Die is hilarious and we’d been looking for an opportunity to work together. When they brought me this concept, I thought it was very funny,” said Bolton. “In the video, I am running away from my celebrity life and bump right into the feline folk group Cedar, Pine and Corn.” said Bolton, “It was great collaborating with the cast and crew of Funny Or Die and the folks at Tidy Cats; we really laughed a lot while shooting this video!”

To highlight Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ and its three key product ingredients – cedar, pine and corn – Tidy Cats created a talented trio: Pete Cedar, Larry Pine and Kitty Corn. This fictional group of cat-centric crooners, “Cedar, Pine and Corn,” set the stage for the video’s entertaining afternoon with Bolton. Additionally, a series of comedic videos that showcase Pure Nature through a “behind-the-scenes” look at the trio can be found at www.TidyCats.com/cedarpineandcorn. As part of this project, a donation will be made to a pet-friendly nonprofit organization.

“We’re thrilled to have our feline folk trio team up with Funny Or Die and Michael Bolton to celebrate the launch of our new Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ cat litter,” said Keith Peterfeso, Tidy Cats, Assistant Brand Manager.

New Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ is a light weight, clumping cat litter made with 99.9% natural ingredients for outstanding absorption, clumping and odor control that is 99.9% dust free. The Pure Nature™ formula provides performance you can rely on, from ingredients you can trust – for your cats and your home. To learn more about Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ visit

www.TidyCats.com.

To learn more about Cedar, Pine and Corn, check out videos from the Pure Nature tour and listen to their single “When Nature Calls” visit

www.CedarPineandCorn.com.

---------

You can watch the video on that page also. Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Boy Sylvia you are quick!!!LOL  Here is the press release that goes along with the video:

Tidy Cats® Celebrates Pure Nature™ Product Launch with Funny Or Die Video Featuring Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton Debuts on Funny Or Die alongside Feline Folk Group Cedar, Pine and Corn

ST. LOUIS (December 20, 2012) /PRNewswire/ — Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ along with Funny Or Die have released a world premiere video starring iconic singer-songwriter Michael Bolton, who unexpectedly finds friendship with Tidy Cats’ fictional folk group Cedar, Pine and Corn.

In the Funny Or Die video, Cedar, Pine and Corn have just arrived at their secluded cabin in the woods to unwind and get back to nature after their “Pure Nature” tour, when Bolton comes barging in, seeking solace from his “Michael Bolton lifestyle.” Cedar, Pine and Corn offer their support by teaching Bolton about being one with nature. 

“I think Funny or Die is hilarious and we’d been looking for an opportunity to work together. When they brought me this concept, I thought it was very funny,” said Bolton. “In the video, I am running away from my celebrity life and bump right into the feline folk group Cedar, Pine and Corn.” said Bolton, “It was great collaborating with the cast and crew of Funny Or Die and the folks at Tidy Cats; we really laughed a lot while shooting this video!”

To highlight Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ and its three key product ingredients – cedar, pine and corn – Tidy Cats created a talented trio: Pete Cedar, Larry Pine and Kitty Corn. This fictional group of cat-centric crooners, “Cedar, Pine and Corn,” set the stage for the video’s entertaining afternoon with Bolton. Additionally, a series of comedic videos that showcase Pure Nature through a “behind-the-scenes” look at the trio can be found at www.TidyCats.com/cedarpineandcorn. As part of this project, a donation will be made to a pet-friendly nonprofit organization.

“We’re thrilled to have our feline folk trio team up with Funny Or Die and Michael Bolton to celebrate the launch of our new Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ cat litter,” said Keith Peterfeso, Tidy Cats, Assistant Brand Manager.

New Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ is a light weight, clumping cat litter made with 99.9% natural ingredients for outstanding absorption, clumping and odor control that is 99.9%  dust free. The Pure Nature™ formula provides performance you can rely on, from  ingredients you can trust – for your cats and your home. To learn more about Tidy Cats® Pure Nature™ visit www.TidyCats.com.

To learn more about Cedar, Pine and Corn, check out videos from the Pure Nature tour and listen to their single “When Nature Calls” visit www.CedarPineandCorn.com.

Thanks, Gail, to both of you ladies, enjoying all of this very much this morning!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T.

Thanks Gail and it was really Marie Rusova who beat us all to it......it is all over FB for everyone is watching and sharing at the same time and all I did was come back in from shopping; sat down with wee cup of tea; tuned into FB and found video on my Timeline and thought I have never seen Michael dressed in a shirt like that and thought how old is this and then of course the minute he walks in the door you realize it has only been done and I feel it is Michael's expressions that create the humour more than the dialogue......absolutely brilliant, love it !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hilarious!!! MB is too funny... Thanks ladies.

Robin in MD :)

Photo

Pic of MB from the video I ran across on FB...Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Very cute photo, Robin, thanks for posting.

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks Robin.....it is a good photo and wish I could get one of him running out the door with that chair.....I think that bit was hilarious and I can't stop laughing everytime I think about it let alone see it and I don't know how many times I have watched it !!! :)   Byeeeeeeeee !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

It's so silly it's hilarious!! I love him finally showing us more and more of his funny side and huge sense of humor...LOL He's a hoot!!!

Robin in MD:)

Thank you Robin in MD,

Love that shirt on him, coincidently I have the same shirt as the girl in the video, Corn, my Mom got it for me for Christmas this year. That video is hilarious! Thanks again for sharing.

Kellie

"byeeeeeeeeeee...." :)))) This is a very funny video!

I understood almost all dialogues, and I was happy! LOL

Thanks to Michael, fans, and website.I hope that one day I will learn English!:))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service