Hello.  I've posted some new to me videos on youtube that you might want to watch :)   Here are a few links:

Michael on The Nanny:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwx9KM-Ej1s

Michael on  Politically Incorrect part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hdkLTq2s0 and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlinxd1zirE

and Michael on Charlie Rose part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KX6THlE6f0 and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43gsUb5eOjc

Enjoy them for the first time or once again :)  Payten

Views: 39844

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry but have got to slightly disagree with a few of the sentiments for surely, no matter how it is done or by whom, you are getting a genuine autograph and if Michael signs, when it is indicated that he knows these people and knows what they are doing, then he approves of it or else he wouldn't sign anything for them.  Michael knows it is a way to get his genuine autograph out to those who may not be able to ever see him at shows etc and get something signed.  Whether these guys make a profit or not that is commerce just exactly in the same way that we have all been buying books that Michael has pre-signed and those people selling those books are making a profit out of it and his signature.  JMO that I don't really see anything wrong with it as long as the prices they charge on eBay are not exorbitant and I don't believe they are.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes and they sell them for profit on Ebay Sylvia..That's the point, he had that up there on the video. I have stood outside venues and the prof. guys come and get things signed....I did not say there was anything wrong with it, just that they seemed to be guys getting them to sell on Ebay, like the name he put up on his video to show his stuff was legit. I've seen his name on Ebay..that's all I was saying...MB knows this and is nice to everyone is what I'm saying!!!

At times MB's security told them you got yours already etc. and they didn't let them get back in lines or stay long so the REAL fans could get things signed.  Usually they are nice guys doing it but they are doing it for profit, not as collectors themselves.  No need to defend the guys in the video Sylvia!!LOL  MB was telling them just one thing and then he kept signing for them..that's how nice he is...

Robin in MD:)

Oh, sorry ladies, I should have read your statements better, mud on my face here. I understand now however, thanks!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

No mud seen her Kathy T!!! :):)

Hi Sylvia,
I don't think it's wrong, and obviously MB doesn't either or he would ignore them and not sign anything. I might consider buying one myself if there was no other way to get one, nothing wrong with that either.  I was lucky enough to finally get a personally autographed one.  The ebay prices vary and of course you take your chances that they are or are not real autographs.  But you check feedback and check reviews.  The prices  
vary quite a bit:

8X10 Sells for any where from $40 to $230

Signed Soul of It All books are going for $50-$70

That "Office Space" photo is going for $225

Yes Mary they wait outside venues to get autographs only.  We had a guy like that in Cleveland the last time I was there and MB signed at the car like when Meg got her photo..Yup they are out there all over...

Thanks for explaining what was taking place in the video, Robin, well, now I know but I really can't beleive MB puts up with those people either.

Hugs,

oh, sorry everyone, I did not put this video to hurt anyone, I just found this new video on you tube, I thought you discover something new. I have not seen the double meaning that the video could have. I was glad to see Michael Bolton sign autographs. Sorry if this has hurt some people

oh, désolée tout le monde, je n'ai pas mis cette vidéo pour blesser qui que ce soit, j'ai juste trouvé cette nouvelle vidéo sur you tube, je croyais vous faire découvrir quelque chose de nouveau. Je n'ai pas vu le double sens que la vidéo pouvait avoir. j'étais contente de voir Michael Bolton signer des autographes. Désolé si cela a blessé certaines personnes

katia

Hey Katia, You did nothing to hurt anyone..Just saying how they were professional autograph seekers that sell them on Ebay. It's a nice video of MB being so nice to them to stop and sign things..Nothing wrong at all..Just explaining to me that's what it looked like and if so MB is nice to all who ask for autographs. He knows there are people out there that get them all the time to make money..It's nothing new.

Thanks for posting the video..

Hi Katia,
It's fine, no problem. I think it shows how nice MB is to do this for them. No one is upset.  Robin explains it very well. 
Joy ;)
NJ

Kathy,

Like Robin said, they are all over getting autographs from any celebrity they can.  Nothing wrong or illegal.  I don't think Michael enjoys signing for these guys like he does a true fan.  But then again he is nice to everyone.

Joy ;)

NJ

Hi Joy,

I sent Katia a PM saying the same thing everyone else did here, I certainly did not want her to feel she did anything wrong and stop posting things for us. I may want to buy something from one of these folks sometime myself. I found a very nice person selling an autographed Soul Of It All on ebay at a very reasonable price but had a problem with my password so missed out on it, I do not normally order from ebay. I put in an order to Priemere but they were sold out already, LOL....Sooooo, I still hope MB makes Tulsa before he stops signing the books.
No harm done anywhere here, just glad to know the scoop.
Thanks Katia for all of your posts too, always enjoy them and as well from anyone.

Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service