New Year Resolutions for 2014......with a completely NEW slant !!!

As Michael has supplied us with his Resolution for 2014 thought would get this thread underway and Michael's Resolution is.............. 

"My 2014 resolution is to spend more time in a state of gratitude for every moment I have and to especially show it for my family, friends & fans. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! LET'S MAKE IT GREAT!!"

........along with, I believe, a selfie which think has been taken whilst Michael has been out sightseeing in Galati, Romania.

Please feel free to pop in whenever you like to share with us your New Year Resolutions or, as Sylvie and I like to do, which is to set ourselves goals per month to try and achieve rather than the one for the whole year......a little bit of a variation on the theme and we have had fun doing it for over the past couple of years and hope 2014 proves to be as much fun and as they always say, the more the merrier, so please consider coming in and joining us.......everyone is more than welcome !!!! :)    BTW Sylvie and I also try to make it every Monday when we come in and compare notes but absolutely no restriction on when anyone prefers to come in....none whatsoever !!! :)

Believe the following, which Sylvie was sent, is more than appropriate to be placed on here and hope you all enjoy it !! :) 

The New Year       will suddenly appear on the horizon

The       Boarding on Flight 2014  Has been       announced.....
Your luggage       should only contain the best souvenirs from 2013
The bad and       sad moments should be left in the garbage....
The duration of       the flight will be 12 months.
The next       stop-overs will be :
Health,       Love, Joy, Harmony, Well-being and Peace
The Captain       offers you the following menu  Which will be served during       the flight :
A Cocktail of Friendship
A       Supreme of Health
A gratin of       prosperity
A Bowl of Excellent News
A Salad of Success
A Cake of       Happiness
All accompanied  By       burst of laughter
Wishing You and Yours  An enjoyable trip  On boardFlight       2014
May This Be Your Best Year Ever!!

Sylvie from Canada and Sylvia from Scotland.

Views: 6575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, well I wouldn’t say I did nothing, just not enough to start a habit. But, in honor of today being “International Procrastination Day” lol I’ll start tomorrow! Lol Seriously, I heard that on the radio... Sad, isn’t it? XD  Good call on getting the paint: you should leave it somewhere it’ll be in your way too. As for your knee, it’s obviously hard to know how much it’s been hurting, but yeah, the thought that you’d been milking it has come to mind... :D  Well, if a kick in the pants is all you need, I’d be glad to pester you about it Sylvia! Lmao  Come on girl: get that paint and either get to the gym or walk at least twice this week, if not more. On my side, I’ll try harder to get into that reading habit at least 3 times this week and report on Monday morning, all right? We really have to set small goals Sylvia, otherwise we’ll never get things done. Just remember you have only 6 little weeks to your concerts, 6 little weeks to get ready!  Take care Sylvia and let me know about the pestering. XD Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Now you BOTH have me nervous!!!! LOL Get ready??? Oh my...guess I am coming "as is"!!!! lol  Can't find that "spring" in my step either to get back to walking. Oh well....the yard work will have to count :)

Hope your knee is better Sylvia....no excuses in May!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Kathy, yard work does count for activity, but if you need to be pestered for walking too, let me know! :D Good luck sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Sylvia, I have looked something around on the Internet! I have looked for supporting cats! And I have really found some:

These both would look after your flowers:

This cat would do your work on this website, in Twitter and in Facebook:

These both clean your bathroom:

This cat does the purchases:

And this cat gives you with pleasure a few stylish tips for your first concert:

I hope I could help you! I wish all of you a nice week!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Can hardly believe that Sylvie about International Procrastination Day...oh boy, whatever next !!! lol   Actually I am milking the old knee a bit but it certainly still isn't up to being taken to the gym so although there are times now I don't feel it at all at other times.....well  !!! LOL  It definitely is 100% better than it was so hopefully in another week all will be fine and it will be, me and knee, back to gym...hopefully !! :)

Oh Petra those photos are hysterical and Sylvie what Petra has put in are all different pictures of cats with first one being a couple of ginger cats lying together forming a circle inside a flower pot; if there was anything growing it ain't now....flattened is how it is !!! LOL  Second one is a cat sitting looking at camera with a computer mouse hanging from his mouth and third is one I actually have and it is two cats lying in a sink in a bathroom and looks like mother and kitten and kitten is lying back on mother and is so happy it is nearly smiling as is mum for she has her eyes narrowed in the "cat smile" and fourth one is of a cat standing up at a steering wheel in a car and the last one I just love for it is just the colour I thought of going.....she has on a wig of yellow/gold colour and the mouth is open as though she is either screeching or singing OR saying; "for God's sake this off of me"...LOL

Thanks Petra !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Petra these photos are hysterical!!! The wig one has been tried before!!!! Don't think that is a good idea ;) Nice suggestions Petra!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvia, actually, “International Procrastination Day” was last week, but they just announced it! Lol Well I’m no doctor Sylvia, but if I were in your shoes, I’d at least walk some, to keep the machine well oiled, but that’s just me.  OMG, thanks so much for the pic descriptions, awww, I love kitty pictures! :D Well good luck to everyone staying active and thanks again for everything ladies, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Just now on the site today....cute ones Petra:)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Of course the yard work counts Kathy it had better because I have been doing some in mine, although, mine is a "garden"....that is "Scottish speak" for a yard ......LOL    Wait till you see it it probably won't get called a yard, or a garden, but a dump !!! LOL    Think too when only 6 weeks to go I will be going "as is" for if nothing moves in another couple of weeks I'll have to get back to drawing board on ideas and believe those little black numbers, that generally hide quite a lot, will be getting pulled out the wardrobe;  I'll be like Gary Player at the golf, but "the lady in black" ...LOL

I am walking Sylvie and doing exercises in house but I ain't going back to gym because on the treadmill there I don't just walk, I don't run but I do stride it out for a half hour and there is no way my knee could do that right now; I am like the Wee One on parade duty with "left right, left right ............! !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I've never been to a gym so have no idea, but just remember the 2 important key words: forward motion. Keep up the good work, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi folks and not a lot to report except that I am overjoyed because I have lost some weight......hooray !!!! LOL

We have had lovely weather although blowing a gale and pretty cold but if well wrapped up pleasant enough and have got more done in garden along with having gone for some lovely walks....so cobwebs getting blown away and life is good !!!! :)

Hope you all had great weekend and are looking forward to coming week !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Congratulations for the weight decrease, Sylvia! I hope you do not look so pathetically?

All the same what your friends hold before your nose! Remain steadfast!!!

For You all one wonderful week!!!

Petra Christine (Deutschland)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service