New Year Resolutions for 2014......with a completely NEW slant !!!

As Michael has supplied us with his Resolution for 2014 thought would get this thread underway and Michael's Resolution is.............. 

"My 2014 resolution is to spend more time in a state of gratitude for every moment I have and to especially show it for my family, friends & fans. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! LET'S MAKE IT GREAT!!"

........along with, I believe, a selfie which think has been taken whilst Michael has been out sightseeing in Galati, Romania.

Please feel free to pop in whenever you like to share with us your New Year Resolutions or, as Sylvie and I like to do, which is to set ourselves goals per month to try and achieve rather than the one for the whole year......a little bit of a variation on the theme and we have had fun doing it for over the past couple of years and hope 2014 proves to be as much fun and as they always say, the more the merrier, so please consider coming in and joining us.......everyone is more than welcome !!!! :)    BTW Sylvie and I also try to make it every Monday when we come in and compare notes but absolutely no restriction on when anyone prefers to come in....none whatsoever !!! :)

Believe the following, which Sylvie was sent, is more than appropriate to be placed on here and hope you all enjoy it !! :) 

The New Year       will suddenly appear on the horizon

The       Boarding on Flight 2014  Has been       announced.....
Your luggage       should only contain the best souvenirs from 2013
The bad and       sad moments should be left in the garbage....
The duration of       the flight will be 12 months.
The next       stop-overs will be :
Health,       Love, Joy, Harmony, Well-being and Peace
The Captain       offers you the following menu  Which will be served during       the flight :
A Cocktail of Friendship
A       Supreme of Health
A gratin of       prosperity
A Bowl of Excellent News
A Salad of Success
A Cake of       Happiness
All accompanied  By       burst of laughter
Wishing You and Yours  An enjoyable trip  On boardFlight       2014
May This Be Your Best Year Ever!!

Sylvie from Canada and Sylvia from Scotland.

Views: 6575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Silly Sylvia you are at it again! I was so very happy for you when I read your first post. It was very exciting news and how kind of you to invite all of us to your wedding. You did say that, right? I would love a week in Scotland! Then your second post arrived and oh my, no wedding! Yes, you are always good for a laugh...or two...or three! Well, you certainly got me on this one! He seems like such a nice guy too, but I do think you should save yourself for Michael!
Laughing with you,
Diane

Glad you got a laugh Diane !!! :)   Think though I have as much chance with Michael as I would have with Olaf Sproil.....which obviously amounts to none !!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I can't believe it :))) Youuuu :)))

Hope you got a laugh Nic......????????  :)

OMG...what I miss when I am away!!! Sylvia you are incurable!!!!! I laughed as I read your love story!! I wondered what drugs were you taking and/or how did you stop yourself from choking on your words??? LOL  Shame on you!!! I hope no darts stick!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well well Sylvia!

I wondered why I didn't get a return email from you! You got me hook, line & sinker! Haven't been on the site for a few days and now I see what you did!

Funny............you are a hoot for sure! But remember we will always doubt you now!  You are an April Fool's Master :P

Joy

NJ

OMG 7th April and the 1st is still going on and hey Kathy did you really mean incurable or incorrigible, or both, as they almost lead to the same place especially where I am concerned for there ain't a darn thing you can do with me !!! LOL 

Adore your "cheeky wee brat" Joy and Sylvie what Joy has put in is a beautiful picture of an orchid and beside it are the words in large, bold (although still lowercase) black lettering saying "cheeky wee brat"......I will definitely keep that and think of the number of times on here I could use that;  if I had started using it in 2010 the place would be full of them and it is funny too but throughout my life, a lot of people have actually called me that and I have the cheek to wonder why !!!!!!!!! LOL.

Truly believe if my photoshop hadn't turned out as well as it did you would all have sussed me but have to say, the story just grew legs of its own once I started to write, and can assure you half of it I hadn't thought up until my fingers were typing the words......when I read it over I thought it was quite a good story too......LOL

Promise I'll tell the truth from now on........BTW did I tell you I won the lottery !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia,.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia...I meant incurable....there is NO cure for your cheekiness!!! Incorrigible would work also!!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just thought "incurable" sounded like some new disease......the "Sylvia Syndrome".....there's that SS again !!! LOL   Maybe I should make that my new nom-de-plume or maybe I should not go down that road for there all manner of things that could lead from that e.g she lives at Stalag 17....enough said, I think ?????? LOL

Also seeing as how we are now onto Tuesday on here and failed to report on Monday....oh no.....I've got nothing to report;  weight still the same; no paint bought; no gym visited; a big, huge, fat ZERO !!!! :)   Remember last week we were talking about procrastination................................................... !!!

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, oh but I'm sure you were giving yourself a break before deciding to start your new year on the right foot and buy your paint on Thursday! XD Well on my side, my finishing touches haven't been done because I'm waiting for my kids for various reasons, so I've done other stuff while tip-toeing around my sick husband, but I did force myself to read! Still not as much as  it should be. Maybe I should say to myself that my MB concert will be rescheduled as soon as my pile is done! lol That would certainly be worth trying... :DTake care Sylvia and have a great week: good luck on starting from a clean slate on Thursday! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D 

I have planned nothing for the last week. I will not plan for this week. I am just happy to experience my first concert in 18 days. And because I am so happy I want to conjure a laughter on your face.

Petra Christine (Germany)

Glad you got something done Sylvie and sorry to hear Marcel is not well....hope nothing too bad and that he will be feeling okay very soon and please give him my best and wish him a speedy recovery !!! :)

Thanks for your pictures Petra for both are lovely in their different ways and both quite easily make you smile .....danke Petra !!! :)   Sylvie what Petra has put in are two pictures that contain horses and the first one shows a girl standing at side of a horses head and she is howling with laughter and the horse is pictured with its head slightly stretched out and its mouth wide open as though it is laughing too;  it is a good picture and a fun one.  The other shows a girl standing at a horses head, facing toward body of horse, and horse has head down as though nuzzling into girl's back but what is absolutely beautiful is that the horse has its front leg raised and hooked round the girl's waist and she is leaning into him with her hand raised and resting on his body.  Two lovely pictures as I say with two very different messages.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service