New Year Resolutions for 2014......with a completely NEW slant !!!

As Michael has supplied us with his Resolution for 2014 thought would get this thread underway and Michael's Resolution is.............. 

"My 2014 resolution is to spend more time in a state of gratitude for every moment I have and to especially show it for my family, friends & fans. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! LET'S MAKE IT GREAT!!"

........along with, I believe, a selfie which think has been taken whilst Michael has been out sightseeing in Galati, Romania.

Please feel free to pop in whenever you like to share with us your New Year Resolutions or, as Sylvie and I like to do, which is to set ourselves goals per month to try and achieve rather than the one for the whole year......a little bit of a variation on the theme and we have had fun doing it for over the past couple of years and hope 2014 proves to be as much fun and as they always say, the more the merrier, so please consider coming in and joining us.......everyone is more than welcome !!!! :)    BTW Sylvie and I also try to make it every Monday when we come in and compare notes but absolutely no restriction on when anyone prefers to come in....none whatsoever !!! :)

Believe the following, which Sylvie was sent, is more than appropriate to be placed on here and hope you all enjoy it !! :) 

The New Year       will suddenly appear on the horizon

The       Boarding on Flight 2014  Has been       announced.....
Your luggage       should only contain the best souvenirs from 2013
The bad and       sad moments should be left in the garbage....
The duration of       the flight will be 12 months.
The next       stop-overs will be :
Health,       Love, Joy, Harmony, Well-being and Peace
The Captain       offers you the following menu  Which will be served during       the flight :
A Cocktail of Friendship
A       Supreme of Health
A gratin of       prosperity
A Bowl of Excellent News
A Salad of Success
A Cake of       Happiness
All accompanied  By       burst of laughter
Wishing You and Yours  An enjoyable trip  On boardFlight       2014
May This Be Your Best Year Ever!!

Sylvie from Canada and Sylvia from Scotland.

Views: 6575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, my, God! lol I don't know what to say Kathy, except that Michael had better brace himself! lol What mind-boggling news girl! Isn't Glasgo where Sylvia will have her m&G? Well I don't have to wish you a good time, but I don't know how this forum will hold your reviews! lol Thanks a lot for sharing your journey with us Kathy, God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie for this has been at least a 10 year resolution. I thought it best to finally check it off my bucket list...lol  What is it that they say?....go big or go home...LOL  One day I will venture to your neck of the woods and complete my mom's journey. MB seems to be in Canada more often than Scotland so I jumped on Scotland first. Canada....here I come!! I may have to beg for your cooperation also on buying me a MB concert tix in your area...lol  So there is your warning Sylvie....LOL  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well, well, well.....finally SHE has COME OUT (LOL, LOL, LOL) and I don't have to keep my mouth shut no more; what a revelation for you all;  the biggest gob on the forum actually knows when to shut it and can keep it shut !!!!!! and as Mary would say, LMBO !!!!  Must admit I have dropped a few hints along the way of this upcoming event but, oh boy, it feels so good I don't have to work out the hints I am going to drop anymore.   So glad to hear Kathy you are going to give me seat "7" but one thing you don't know is that I plan on wearing my Bolton Bombers jersey with #7 on it to concert so that Michael will definitely spot me.......have you fainted yet ????.......was going to keep that one for 1st April but didn't think it would fly on that day, hope it did a little bit there !!! LOL

As you already know, funnily enough, I am going to transfer your post to the Tour thread, (obviously) but thanks for putting on here for the resolutions and goals that surround that ONE concert out weight everything else for 2014 and all the rest of the shows too.....we are going to have the time of our lives and even I will say it.....LOOK OUT MICHAEL for no telling what these ROBOTS can be programmed to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.   You have given me food for thought Kathy !!! lol.

To be very serious I CANNOT wait, not only to meet you, Kathy, Bob and Ryan but to actually go to a Michael Bolton concert with you and that M&G, if we ever get it sorted out, and too to see Michael's face when he sees you in Scotland for that alone should be fun ....yeah, just think of the fun we could have with that with Michael;  twins or everyone has a double somewhere and funnily enough they are both called Kathy;  do you think he would fall for it ???? LOL.

Roll on 16th May for fun, fun and then more FUN !!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL.....thanks for adding the exact date Sylvia!!!! I couldn't remember the exact date...no surprise...and I was afraid to leave the page I was writing to look it up for fear I would have lost my story!!!! Some things never change ..lol

I commend your "silence" until I had a quiet moment to reflect on my personal reasons for visiting Scotland and to share it with all you Bolton fans :)  

Thanks for transferring as I probably would have hit the wrong button there also!!!

I don't care which seat I sit in....I just thought the number 7 in the story sounded so much more dramatic...LOL I am just THRILLED to be sitting in front row in Glasgow :)))))))) Thanks to you!!!!! Heck...wear your Bomber shirt if you want...it beats going without a shirt!!!! LOL I should have saved THAT for April 1st!!!!

Do you think they might have extra security now????? ROFL!!!! As I said....behave in your first few concerts so Michael arrives safely in Glasgow!!!!

I can't wait to meet you and please be patient if I don't understand a dang thing you are saying!!!! LOL We will have to resort to texting!!!! Scratch that idea....I can't text that fast!! How about signing?? The concert will be off the charts for me for many reasons!! My mom will be shaking her head in disbelief and loving every moment of it!!! I can see her surprised and proud face already smiling at me with that knowing twinkle in her eye. Actually I had just taken down all her bear ornaments and was thinking of my mom when I wrote last night on this thread. So she is a BIG part of this trip!!! She will be dancing with me at the MB concert for sure!!! Can't wait!!

Roll on 16th of May!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I did think of making a "2" for the seat number .....ROFL   You know, 2 and 7 = 27 ...get it ????? LOL   Will stick with Michael's softball number for it has proven lucky so far and don't want to get thrown out the theatre before he comes on the stage for defacing their property !!!!!! LOL.

Remember too there is a little bear here that might just tag along with us for my mum is going to be there too so she will need company !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Stop it you guys: you're gonna make me cry now! XD Talk about your pilgramage, phew! Well I wasn't fortunate enough to be able to share Michael's music with my mom, but I'll be sharing my concert with my daughter, so keeping with tradition and passing it on to the next generation. I'll be looking forward to your tall tales girls. :D Take care of you both and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I am looking forward to YOUR great review Sylvie!!! You are setting the stage for Olivia to tell the same stories we are telling now!! Can't get any closer than that!! I assume it is Olivia that is going with you. Your memory is much better than mine so I know you won't leave out a thing!!! Of course have a FABULOUS time!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I do hope there will be some reviews from RI, because I have a feeling mine will have to be one of the first reviews on this tour. Yes, it'll be Olivia coming with me. My other daughter lives in Europe and is unfortunately not a Michael fan: shocking but true! :D Thanks for your good wishes and the vote of confidence Kathy. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada 

Of course..you MUST bring your bear!!! I am packing the little Scottish bear my mom made for me and bringing "her" along :)))

7 has always been a good number for Bob and I so yes a single 7 will work! No defacing necessary unless of course you get in da face of Michael ;) lol Wee jokie :)

Kathy an dLAFD Bob

Kathy, thanks for the wonderful history.

And yes, our Scottish friend Sylvia is extremely helpful!

Maybe in a few years, if my son does not need me any more so much, I will go maybe also on a Bolton-trip. And then maybe I also get to know some of You personally!

Well, this will be maybe only one wish. But I hold on to it!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hi Petra, I had been a fan since about 1989 and  I met my first Bolton buddy in 2002, so keep the faith sweetie, it'll happen. At least, we have this forum in which we can share, which we didn't have in the 90's.  May I ask how old your son is? I'm just curious. Anyway, if you're lucky, you might meet some nice Bolton fans at your concert, without having to travel thousands of miles, that's my wish for you. :D Take care Petra. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hello, Sylvie.

My son is 11 years old. Not always a light thing.

I was quite 35 years old when he came into the world. He is at the moment between the toddler and the youngster.

But, nevertheless, he very often gives to me big pleasure!

Petra Christine (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service