Hi how do i sign up to receive the latest Newsletter? And I haven't had any email since I joined

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I happy to receive the latest Newsletter of Michael Bolton

Hi Nicky and welcome to the forum. You need to get into your profile/personal page and click on "customize", which will take you to a page where you can sort out which messages you get from the site. If you click on something like "messages from Michael Bolton", you will be getting notifications from the admin, which are sent on a need-to-know basis. There is no, per say, either weekly or monthly newsletter as we previously had with the fan club. If you go to the "Michael Bolton admin" page, you can "follow"new posts by clicking on "E-mail me if this member adds new posts" and you'll get new E-mails whenever the admin posts. Aside from that, you might want to click on the "All discussions" link on this page, to wander through the various sections: (general chat, Tours gigs & announcements etc), click on topics you may like and comment as you like. When a topic interests you, you can click on "follow" and you'll get E-mails whenever someone posts something new. I know this might be a lot of info to take in all at once, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll all do our best to answer them. You should know that the site has been tempermental lately, so we're not always getting notifications when someone posts. However, the admin sent us a new message from \Michael today, indicating that the site will be upgraded in the following months, so let's hope for the best! As I've said, if you have any questions, feel free. Take good care Nicky. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service