Hello

My sister introduced me to your music, I've seen you now many times in Great Britain.  However, my sister hasn't, I'd love to get tickets for her and her husband and myself and my husband to see you together.  We have distance between us so only rarely see each other and I'd love to be able to treat her to one of your performances, especially if it's in the Royal Albert Hall in London.  But anywhere will do!  Any information most gratefully received.

Wendy Rogers

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wendy at this time we don't have any dates for the UK but as soon as there are any confirmed they are placed in this forum under the tour and appearance thread as well as on the main page of this site. We don't put anything official until it is confirmed and set. Gail

Thank you Gail, I'll have to keep an eye out for any notices.  I would so like to treat my sister.  Thank you!

Wendy

Hi Wendy and welcome to the forum. Well first, just to let you know, Michael doesn’t read these pages, but we’re told he has someone looking in for him. Second, that’s really cool that your sister introduced you to Michael’s music and really sweet that a concert of his could bring you two together. :D  The good news is that Michael’s favorite venue to perform in is the RAH. Do you own Michael’s “Live at the Royal Albert Hall” 2010 DVD? Michael has tweeted once or twice that he wants to tour the U.K. in April 2016, so you should keep an eye on the “MB dates added part 2” thread and the admin’s “Events” page for new dates. Break a leg on getting confirmed dates soon! Take care Wendy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hello Sylvie, thanks for the advice!  I was at the RAH concert when that DVD was filmed and yes I've got it!  Be mad not to!  Thank you for your welcome to the forum, I hope you get to see him soon as well. All the best!  Wendy xx

Hi again Wendy, no problem sweetie. Well lucky you to have been at the RAH DVD recording: that was a fabulous show!  I’ve found that the best way to find out about new events is to go to the admin’s profile page, then find the short list of upcoming events. You click on “see all events” and when you get to that page, there’s a link to “follow” when admin adds new events, this way you get notified every time new ones are added, unless you’ve altered your own profile settings. Oh I’ve attended a concert back in March in my hometown and count my blessings because Michael doesn’t come often my way so I can’t be greedy... XD Take good care Wendy and again, break a leg. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service