WHO IS GOING TO THE NEW JERSEY SHOW??

Hi all,
Oh I am so excited about this one! Only about an hour from my house. Also I just found out about a ticket
pre-sale done by a local radio station near me. So I am ordering my tickets on Thurs. 10/11/12. Tickets to the general public start on Friday 10/12/12.
Anyone going please get in touch with me so we can know where we are sitting, and meet up before the show, or up at the stage or after the show to say hi. Possibly a few of us can get there early and have dinner before the show. Meeting other Bolton Buddies is one of the best things about this website!
Here is the info from the radio station.
Hugs from New Jersey,
Joy
Copyright (C) 2012 PCLLC

Michael Bolton Presale on Thursday 10/11/12

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM Location: State Theatre Tickets: Gold Circle $95.00; P $75.00; A $65.00; B $55.00; C $35.00
ON SALE TIMELINE Fri, 10/12 at 10am – Tickets on Sale to the General Public Thu, 10/11 at 10am – Pre-Sale begins for Breeze
Known for his soulful voice, Grammy® Award-winning singer and songwriter Michael Bolton has sold more than 53 million records worldwide. Bolton’s hits include "When A Man Loves A Woman," "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You," "Time, Love and Tenderness," and "(Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay." A diverse and prolific songwriter, Bolton’s songs have been recorded and performed by over 100 artists, including Cher, country western legend Conway Twitty, and blues rocker Joe Cocker.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: 12-29 people: GC$95 / P$68 / A$59 / B$50 / C$32 30+ people: GC$95 / P$60 / A$52 / B$44 / C$28 Group Discount Hotline: 732-247-7200, ext. 517 (groups@statetheatrenj.org)
PACKAGES: VIP: TBA (2 box seats, Donor Lounge, drinks/snacks)
Tickets Plus: $142 (2 mid-orchestra or front balcony tickets, 2 glasses of wine, chocolate) Dining: $215 (2 mid-balcony tickets, a $100 dining gift certificate, 1 rose) Getaway: From $249 (2 mid-balcony tickets, hotel accommodations)

Thu, 10/11 at 10am – Pre-Sale begins for Breeze

[ Buy Tickets Online ] or call 732-246-7469

Views: 676

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don’t know if anyone will even see this in time, but I just heard the radio station say at 4:20 PM today they are giving away tickets to this MB concert!

Someone named Susan won those last tickets that day, no more to give out.  But I was thrilled when today about 3pm at work I heard them play HAISTLWY!! Then when it was over, the DJ spoke about his new sitcom, said what the title was going to be but there was no release date yet.  She was looking forward to watching it.

Thanks for update Joy and glad to hear about "plug" on radio too !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow, none of the stations around me down here in the Baltimore area even play much of MB's music anymore...I'm glad to hear they are really promoting MB up your way Joy, that's neat!!!

Robin in MD :)

Yes Robin, it was great to hear MB on the radio!  I turned it up loud in my office!! It's OK, my boss knows I like him.  Up until about 2 years ago this station did play MB songs.  I might actually hear 4 or 5 of his big hits a day, it wasso  nice!  But this past year it all stopped.  So during the NJ show ticket give away at least they would play one song.  And they did plug his new sitcom.

Joy

Hey Joy, it's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Well if the radio station did that, if you're lucky, they might play some again at least in February! My English AC station used to play Michael once in a while, then they stopped and then changed their format. At least, I hear him fairly often on 2 of my digital cable channels. Enjoy the wave as it passes girl! Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D 

Hi Sylvie,

Yes, it is indeed a "Wonderful Thing!" Well today at work (Sat. 10/20) I was shocked again!  About 2pm I heard WAMLAW!!  Funny as I had just written an email to the programs director of the station telling him how much I do love the station and we listen to it all day at work.  Except the one thing is that they never play MB anymore.  I asked what's up with that change?  I pointed out, he does have a large fan base, he is on a world tour, has a new CD and a book coming out, he is also gotten popular with the younger generation due to his Jack Sparrow SNL skit and his guest spot on Two & 1/2 Men.  And he is also gotten his very own sitcom, no release date yet. I didn't get a reply yet, but maybe he told the DJ to play MB again?! Hoping!!

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Hey Joy, I wish you better luck than I got. At least, you heard Michael again on the radio so that's what matters! Take care sweetie and break a leg for a response. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service