WHO IS GOING TO THE NEW JERSEY SHOW??

Hi all,
Oh I am so excited about this one! Only about an hour from my house. Also I just found out about a ticket
pre-sale done by a local radio station near me. So I am ordering my tickets on Thurs. 10/11/12. Tickets to the general public start on Friday 10/12/12.
Anyone going please get in touch with me so we can know where we are sitting, and meet up before the show, or up at the stage or after the show to say hi. Possibly a few of us can get there early and have dinner before the show. Meeting other Bolton Buddies is one of the best things about this website!
Here is the info from the radio station.
Hugs from New Jersey,
Joy
Copyright (C) 2012 PCLLC

Michael Bolton Presale on Thursday 10/11/12

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM Location: State Theatre Tickets: Gold Circle $95.00; P $75.00; A $65.00; B $55.00; C $35.00
ON SALE TIMELINE Fri, 10/12 at 10am – Tickets on Sale to the General Public Thu, 10/11 at 10am – Pre-Sale begins for Breeze
Known for his soulful voice, Grammy® Award-winning singer and songwriter Michael Bolton has sold more than 53 million records worldwide. Bolton’s hits include "When A Man Loves A Woman," "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You," "Time, Love and Tenderness," and "(Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay." A diverse and prolific songwriter, Bolton’s songs have been recorded and performed by over 100 artists, including Cher, country western legend Conway Twitty, and blues rocker Joe Cocker.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: 12-29 people: GC$95 / P$68 / A$59 / B$50 / C$32 30+ people: GC$95 / P$60 / A$52 / B$44 / C$28 Group Discount Hotline: 732-247-7200, ext. 517 (groups@statetheatrenj.org)
PACKAGES: VIP: TBA (2 box seats, Donor Lounge, drinks/snacks)
Tickets Plus: $142 (2 mid-orchestra or front balcony tickets, 2 glasses of wine, chocolate) Dining: $215 (2 mid-balcony tickets, a $100 dining gift certificate, 1 rose) Getaway: From $249 (2 mid-balcony tickets, hotel accommodations)

Thu, 10/11 at 10am – Pre-Sale begins for Breeze

[ Buy Tickets Online ] or call 732-246-7469

Views: 676

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So happy for, Joy, and all the other ladies who will be going. Have a fantastic time !!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T.;-)

Have a great time Joy. Glad to hear you have a concert so close to you...Especially with winter time weather to possibly have in the mix..Hope you get great seats!!! 

Robin in MD :)

Hey Joy, I wish I could say I was coming too, lol but I'll wish you and anyone you meet up a fabulous time girl! Good luck sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Hope you got your tickets okay Joy and great to hear that venue suits so well but tickets did go on sale through Michael Bolton Stores on 9th October but still glad to hear you could take advantage of a pre-sale through radio station......hope you got great seats !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

What is MB Stores?  On this site, under tours and stores it said tickets avail. 10/12. Everyplace I looked said Friday 10/12.

Joy

On 9th Michael Bolton.com sent out e-mails to members telling us about the two concerts and about presales Joy and there was a link to go in and purchase and Gail also put a note out on MB Dates Added, with the links, just in case anyone didn't get the e-mail and what they call it is MichaelBolton.com Stores when they hold these presales but I hope you were lucky with the radio station ??? :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Try this again!!OMG I'm a day off this week due to Monday being a holiday. Today was your presale, sorry I wrote tomorrow in the other post..I hope you did well Joy.  Tmaster had one I think today also at 10:00.

The presales on here were thru the site as Sylvia said and they are over now..They usually run a short time and we get those notices for them and Gail also tries to post to let us know as well.  Hopefully you got better seats than they offered up in the presale via the radio station.

Sorry for my post earlier, seems like Wes still for me for some reason..LOL UGH

Robin in MD:)

I got great seats- I  am so happy! I called on the phone today the pre-sale thru the radio station.  I got Row A center, 3 tickets and we are right in front of the stage! OMG, I can't wait!! I am going with Eileen from NY and one other friend of hers from NJ.  They call Row A third row, for this show because they did sell pit chair seating, which is 2 rows of chairs set up in front of the first row.  So we will have 2 rows of chairs in front of us, that is kind of a bummer and may prevent us from going up to the stage as there may not be any room to do so.  We will have to wait and see, but you can bet we will try to get up and see what happens!

Joy

That's great Joy..You guys will have a blast...I know each show is different on how they set up the chairs in front of the stage...congrats on the great seats!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Joy, so glad to hear you got such great seats! Have you looked at the seating chart and how the venue is set up, stage size and isles? In any case, whatever happens, I know you'll all have a great time! Thanks for the update sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Also anyone in the local NJ NY area that can get this radio station, they are actually playing Michael songs every once and awhile during the day.  I listen to this station all day at work.  And the Dan Turi show about 2pm or so, he has been giving away tickets to this show every day about 3-3:30pm.  You have to be the 7th caller on the phone.  So happy Michael is getting this press from a radio show! And maybe one of you can WIN tickets to see him!

Joy

So happy for you Joy......what wonderful seats and I am sure there will be found a way to get to that stage !!! lol.    Glad to hear about the three of you going together and do hope that more turn up and then you can have a little party and instead of the little mice of last time how about we send "Michael's Angels" to this concert and I know for sure there are definitely, right now and will be on the day, three "smiley" little angels going to the concert.............

.......and I hope on the day many, many more of Michael's Angels will be there and think of all the reviews !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service