Anyone know what happened to link for meet and greet with tickets ,It was on the old site but link is gone,If not does anyone know where to get tickets for this show ,they are not on ticketmaster either.xx

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sharon, This one was pulled from Tmaster some time back. I have had no luck with even calling, they have no live box office...I don't know and gave up on this show. I'm doing another one instead.. Good luck.
Gail ,can you see what you can find out about this show.Myself and Juliet arranged our NYC trip around this ,we will be very disappointed if we cant go :-(
Good luck Sharon, I hope this one works out for you.
Robin
HI SHARON! THE LINK FOR THE MEET AND GREET WITH TICKETS WAS ON A WEBSITE FOR A PBS STATION HERE IN NYC THAT MICHAEL'S PBS SPECIAL MICHAEL BOLTON LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BROADCAST IT NEVER WAS BROADCAST IT WAS TO BE PART OF THEIR PLEDGING PROGRAM I THINK BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER BROADCAST I TOOK THE SITE AWAY AND TOOK AWAY THE MEET AND GREET WITH TICKETS OFFER I EMAIL THEM TO ASK WHY IT WAS NEVER BROADCAST AND JUST GOT AN EMAIL BACK FROM THEM YESTERDAY (SIX WEEKS AFTER I SENT THEM A EMAIL) THEY CLAIM IT WAS BROADCAST BUT I KNOW IT WAS NOT I WILL EMAIL THEM AGAIN

THEY HAD TICKETS IN A COUPLE SITES BUT ARE NO LONGER THERE I JUST HOPE THIS CONCERT WAS NOT CANCELLED I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET IT THIS HAPPENS AGAIN ABOUT TWO OR THREE YEARS AGO MICHAEL WAS SCHEDULED TO PERFORM HERE IN NYC AT THE LINCOLN CENTER ABOUT TWO MONTHS PRIOR TO THE PERFORMANCE IT WAS CANCELLED WITHOUT EXPLANATION AND NEVER WAS RESCHEDULED MICHAEL DOES NOT PERFORM IN NYC TOO OFTEN IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS HE DID ONLY TWO PERFORMANCES HERE AND THAT WAS IN BROOKLYN, NY WHICH IS PART OF NYC BUT NOT CENTRAL NYC WHICH IS MANHATTAN I DO NOT THINK HE HAS PERFORMED IN MANHATTAN SINCE 1992 WHEN HE DID MADISON SQUARE GARDEN I GETTING TO THINK HE DOES NOT LIKE TO PERFORM HERE

IF YOU GET ANY INFORMATION ON TICKETS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

GLORIA

Will do Gloria thanks ,Also if you hear anything please let us know.x
hey sharon i do hope you get your tickets after planning everything it will be so dissapointing for you
I swear Helen ,Myself and Juliet will snap if we cant (then cry) lol
Is this the link that advertised $500 for two tickets and 2 passes?

Oh my goodness!! I will pray that you can find out what has happenned.

Love Jennifer XXX
Yes Jenn ,it disappeared ,Looking round for tickets and a lot of sites are charging $466 for 1 ticket and thats just the ticket ,no meet and greet.x

Just noticed this has been taken off the calender ,Is it cancelled :-(
OH NO!!! PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED GAIL CAN YOU PLEASE FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN IF THIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED I AM REALLY BEGINNING TO THINK MICHAEL DOES NOT LIKE TO PERFORM IN NYC WILL IT BE RESCHEDULED?

GLORIA

Oh my it is gone from the forum tour calendar. I'm sorry for the fans planning on going to this one if it's indeed cancelled. It was hard to find any info from the venue earlier on and then Tmaster pulled it a while back so maybe it was cancelled :(

Sorry guys,
Robin
I haven't heard it was cancelled but do see where it is off all the calendars. I'll see what I can find out but may be next week before someone gets back to me...hang in there till we know something for sure.

Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service