It was really an amazing and sleepless night on Saturday.

I only dreamed that I could meet Michael Bolton personally.

We asked a production agency CEO to meet Michael Bolton in private after the show.

Impatiently we waited for a reply.

We’ve been waiting for over an hour outside the stadium.

Finally we were permitted to enter the VIP area.

The production agency CEO earnestly asked us to be quiet and take one photograph.

OMG!!!

He entered the room.

When he came up close smiling, I was frozen and my mind went blank.

I couldn’t look straight his face and speak a word.

So I saw his shoulder, arms, waist and shoes

How stupid I am!

It would be my last chance to look at him closely.

We were taken two pictures with Michael Bolton.

Originally we had one picture taken.

As he saw the first photo, he said to be taken zoom-in.

So we had two photos with Michael Bolton.

He is really really kind and warm.

Of course he is hansome and sexy.

(Sylvia, Do you know hyun-ju? I heard you tweet with her. She took pictures together.)

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Han, what a fantastic picture. I'm so glad you were able to have the opportunity to do this!!  So excited for you!  Gail

Hi Han, aww I’m so happy for you sweetie! I’m glad it all worked out for you. So did you end up looking him in the eye or speaking to him? Well it sounds like it was everything you wanted so enjoy your “Cloud 9” while looking at those pictures, thanks for sharing Han, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks so, so much for sharing those beautiful photos with us Han and I am so, so pleased for you that you met Michael, so pleased !!! :)  Yes Han, I have been tweeting with Hyun-ju Son for a while and it is lovely to see her in the photos and pleased she also met Michael....what a beautiful time for you all with plenty of wonderful memories created.  Thank you so much again for sharing with us .....감사합니다 !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello Han,

thanks so much for sharing and your report. The photos are so amazing. It's great that you've met personally Michael. Enjoy your memories.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

LOVELY photos and so happy you got to meet Michael. He's so kind and appreciates all his fans around the world. Congratulations!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

....thanks for the wonderful photos !!!

From Germany - BG

Hi Han, just wanted to say what lovely pictures of your meeting with Michael. Thanks for sharing them on here.

Sandra UK

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service