Hi everyone a few of us were having a little chat about the good old days and I have some files that I can share with you BUT I KNOW ALOT OF YOU HAVE ALOT MORE so if you can help bring back some great memories to share with us why not and try and bring this forum back alive

Love Dianna xxx

Views: 4521

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have all these and the rest in a binder somewhere.. LOL  so many formats and changes over the years with info and such..

Thanks for starting a thread.  Where did the years go!! LOL

Robin in MD :)

Oh wow Robin!! I do have quite a few plus i have the ones that Dianna very kindly sent to me on a cd the other year.

How amazing would it be if we could re-produce the old ones so that newer fans to share them too. 

Do you ever read them and have a little giggle at some of the wonderful stories?

Jennifer 

Saw my golf pic in the one above and remembering that fun time..  It seems like a long time ago in some ways! Many miles traveled..and MB's fans had a lot of good stories then, like we do now over in the Tour thread..same thing, different format!! We wrote reviews for this too and sent in pics, no different..I enjoyed them but not pulled them out in some time..I have to find them first!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Same here Robin. I wrote earlier that I would dig them all out because I SAVE everything Michael related!! It has ALWAYS been so much fun sharing with all the other fans just like the forum of today!! Apparently we all tried to communicate in all ways possible considering Michael :) I don't even own my first computer where I downloaded the online updates. Maybe saved somewhere??? OMG....where oh where?? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You will have to save reading them for a quiet sunday afternoon when you can really read them and enjoy them.

One of the ones that Dianna posted brought back so many memories for me of when I first read Robins story on meeting Michael and how she posed with him..

O course most of the news in them was American of course and it was difficult for us UK fans to comprehend or relate to some of them, but when the really personal stories  and fans photos were printed it really made me feel part of it all and we all shared the excitement and fun. 

Do you remember that we had recipes in one update? I think it was Michaels favourite dish? Aubergine Parmigiana? I only had a quick look and  couldn't find that one, but I've just added Michaels favourite recipe for pasta sauce. I've used this recipe many times and it really is gorgeous!! Must give a warning though as the quantities depicted makes a lot so is great for freezing.

Jennifer 

Attachments:

I was at that same CD signing at FYE in Georgetown, in Washington, DC when Robin R. saw him that day. Was a fun day that day..MB in a great mood. great times!!!!! My mom was there and my friend and I met there. Fun stuff!!  Those were fun events that year in the fall of 2003..

Yes I remember the recipes too..some good ones in there..

Robin in MD :)

LOL I remember the recipes too!!!!! This is exactly what the tour thread is about when we all share our Bolton Adventures before, during and after Michael's great concerts!!!! We need another concert to experience real soon!!!!! A well needed Michael fix!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

THANK YOU Dianna, i will read these later tonight!

oz.xx

Ok glad we are enjoying them will post some more PDF files and then I have some that are scanned as well but as for the one I have in my Art studio I think I will leave them LOL!!!!!! (You haven't seen the art studio oh my gosh they could be anywhere.

But to be honest although I have LOVED Michael's Music for a long long time I didn't become a fan member I think until about 1999 but believe me I kept every little thing I so enjoyed them it was such fun I remember I sent Michael an postcard I made for him (wonder where that copy is ???? I'd have it too :)

Here are some more earlier ones 2003 

Love Dianna xxx

I am loving your organization Dianna!!!! This beats cobwebs for sure and dusty boxes :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm having trouble with the internet have been having some trouble for a while still waiting for them to fix it.

The cows were having a chew in the cable box the other day !!!! They left the container open and last night we had a mean storm come and had 2 inches of rain so now it would be full of water :)

So sorry will try again :)

Love Dianna xxx

Attachments:

OMG Dianna, that's terrible about your Internet.. My goodness, thanks for your time in doing this.. Wow, back down memory lane we go!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service