Hi everyone a few of us were having a little chat about the good old days and I have some files that I can share with you BUT I KNOW ALOT OF YOU HAVE ALOT MORE so if you can help bring back some great memories to share with us why not and try and bring this forum back alive

Love Dianna xxx

Views: 4521

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oct 2002....

Attachments:

Oct 2002....

Attachments:

Last of Oct 2002.......

Attachments:

November 2002 ....

Attachments:

Nov 2002 cont....

Attachments:

Last of Nov 2002 cont....

Attachments:

Hi Dianna,

I am finally online again too - wow, what did I miss !!! Thank you so much for sharing your "stuff" LOL. It will take hours just to save your material ... not to speak of reading it !

And thanks to all who added their "Bolton Adventures" .... I loved to read them ... keep them going LOL

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

Hi Astrid

Good to see you back here :)

Enjoy

Love Dianna xxx

PS

Everyone I have one month to go and that is December 2002 it is hugh and each page (on the computer) is nearly 2mb I have tried to make the files smaller again but no good so it could take some doing xx

No worries Dianna for I am so enjoying all what you have already completed!! I am sure all of us can wait and I would venture to say that even IF you can't complete December you have certainly done enough for us grateful fans!!!! Thanks AGAIN!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

December 2002 Tour special I'll start :)

I'll do 2 at a time it takes forever to upload x

Attachments:

Dec 2002 cont ....

Attachments:

Dec cont ...

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service