Hi everyone a few of us were having a little chat about the good old days and I have some files that I can share with you BUT I KNOW ALOT OF YOU HAVE ALOT MORE so if you can help bring back some great memories to share with us why not and try and bring this forum back alive

Love Dianna xxx

Views: 4521

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

June 2002

Attachments:

June 2002 cont ...

Attachments:

Last of June 2002....

Attachments:

July 2002.....

Attachments:

July 2002 cont.....

Attachments:

Last of July 2002 ....

Attachments:

August 2002....

Attachments:

August 2002......

Attachments:

August 2002 cont.....

Attachments:

Sept 2002 .....

Attachments:

Sept. issue pg. 2..... OMG Dianna....now that was a great day!!! The fans in the photo with Michael are me on the far left and then Sally...Michael of course and I can't remember the name of the gal on Michael's right and the fan in front of her is my BB I call Little Pam for obvious reasons!!!!! What fun we had that day!!!!! And now that Michael's biography is coming out...oh my...more Bolton adventures for sure!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Kathy thanks for pinpointing where you are in the photo and can certainly see it is you for you have hardly changed at all....colour of hair lighter or it may just be because of lighting in that photo that it looks darker.....and can well see why you give the title "Little" to Little Pam for she even looks smaller than she does in the picture of her at the stage with you and Robin CA BUT can well see where Michael's right arm is resting....somewhere round your back !!! :)   Great memories and so pleased you have them and that Dianna is able to let us all share in them...wonderful !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service