Hi everyone a few of us were having a little chat about the good old days and I have some files that I can share with you BUT I KNOW ALOT OF YOU HAVE ALOT MORE so if you can help bring back some great memories to share with us why not and try and bring this forum back alive

Love Dianna xxx

Views: 4521

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow Kathy that would have been a great day and a proud one as well :)

A once in a lifetime experience :)

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks ladies and yes Sylvia I NOTICED where Michael had his hand resting!!!! LOL  My hair was lighter...now how did that happen???? lol  I still haven't gone through my Michael boxes to go through my "paper" online updates. Dianna you are so much more disciplined than I !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again aussie!!!!!! Is that term male or female??? lol I apologize if need be :)))) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No that's both Male and Female :)

as is

G'day Mate is a term we all use LOL!

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks girl....don't want to insult you!!! That is what I LOVE about this forum is all the new cultures we can learn about!!

G'day mate.....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Another little bit of "culture" I am a "Pommy" to all my Aussie friends......some find that insulting but I think it couldn't be more apt and laugh at everytime I hear it !!! :)

Hey Dianna I hope you are not involved and if you are, only by a little bit, by all the new flooding that is hitting your country.....it certainly looks horrendous by all the news coverage I have seen so far and I must get onto family I have out there and make sure they are okay for the majority of them stay in and around the Roselands area of NSW.....hope you are okay ???? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia we have been watching closely isn't it just dreadful.

I am no where near there we are near the boarder of Queensland and New South Wales.

A little tiny village called Dunbible ( Dun Bible) the old story is a man was though reading the bible and threw it in the river hence the name Dun (done) Bible.Don't really know if that is true or not though :)

But I have a bible in my house :)

Don't you worry Sylvia I've got Pom in me too I think alot of us have !!!

Thanks Sylvia

Love Dianna xxx

G'day Mate I know it has always been such a lovely forum with mostly good people, I guess we have had a few ups and Downs but all in all though out the years I have loved being apart of the Bolton Buddies (on line)

I have learn't alot really (but mostly about Michael) LOL!!!!

When I first fell in love with Michael's music I had no idea what sort of person he was, now I know so very much and I think he is a man whom I have also learn't to admire and respect,

Love Dianna xxx

Well see what I mean Dianna...I have learned about "Pommy's" and "historical" Dunbible....wonders never cease!!!! Thanks Dianna and Sylvia :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

p.s.....glad you are safe Dianna :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love the story about Dunbible Dianna and you never know for a lot of these old stories often carry some truth to them......thanks for sharing !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sept 2002 cont....

Attachments:

Sept 2002...

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service