Michael is scheduled to appear on Oprah's show called Where Are They Now? on November 3rd on he rOWN station. Please check your local listings for your local time and station.  I'm also checking to see if Michael will be on the show or it will be tapes of the passed.

Views: 1653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely picture Marie and thanks for share !! :)#

As we all know now that the photo Michael sent, back in August, when he was filming on Lake Mission Viejo was for Oprah Show thought I would put in here for us all to recall......another good "teaser" from the man himself !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, yes so true

Hi Sylvia, thanks a lot for the precision. This explains why Michael only mentionned his granddaughters during the interview and he called them "spectacular". :D I never get tired  of hearing Michael talk about his life and career, but my favorite moment was when he said: "Being a grandfather is awesome!". He actually said "grandfather"...  I went to sleep with a big smile on my face... XD Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I also watched and taped it (yes I still use an ancient VCR!) MB was on first, it was quite a long segment. Only thing that disappointed me was that Oprah was not actually there this time doing the interview herself. Michael was on a boat and you didn't see who was asking him the questions. But it was very good and interesting, they had clips and photos of him. It was still wonderful seeing him, and like Sylvie B. said the best part was hearing him talk about being a Dad and a Grandfather! 
Joy ;)
NJ

Beautiful!!!!! Oh my :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for that Marie and that is a beautiful advert for show.....thanks !!! :)

A video from Huffington Post which shows a little of Michael on the Oprah show where he shared his "warm-up" prior to a concert.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/where-are-they-now-own-opr...

Sylvia,

Thanks for finding that, how cool that 

the producers both named MB as their favorite moment!! 
Joy ;)
NJ

Put the photo of Michael on Lake Mission Viejo being interviewed above Joy and you can see who interviewed but was not given a name by Michael when he posted that photo back in August;  it was the day after he did the concert there that he did the interview and as soon as a boat and lake were mentioned as being shown on the Oprah show I put two and two together and then yesterday on Twitter someone who had actually lived at Mission Viejo and watched the show said they recognized it.   Looking at the clip of Michael warming-up and Mission Viejo they were not done at same time because quite a while since Michael has had his hair so short.  Hopefully more clips might come out from it, as time goes on !!! :)

Hi all, for those who missed Oprah on Sunday, it's re-running on OWN tonight at 9:00 EST and 12:00 a.m.. Not sure I'll watch it at 12:00 but I will at 9:00 p.m.. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi SYLVIE!  THANKS FOR THE INFO  I DID NOT WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS OWN NETWORK   I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF ANYONE WHO HAS RECORDED IT CAN POST IT  JUST MICHAEL PART WILL BE ENOUGH  I SEARCHED ONLINE BUT UNABLE TO FIND  IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO POST HERE  YOU CAN UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE  I KNOW THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE USA WOULD APPRECIATE IT TOO   

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service