Michael is scheduled to appear on Oprah's show called Where Are They Now? on November 3rd on he rOWN station. Please check your local listings for your local time and station.  I'm also checking to see if Michael will be on the show or it will be tapes of the passed.

Views: 1653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for information Sylvie and wish someone would upload to youtube Gloria !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I recorded it on my tv box....I will try to copy that to my phone and then post on you tube??? Does that make sense?? That is about my skill level,,,,sadly. I was hoping MB's peeps would have the clip on the forum already. Stay tuned....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is a lovely picture that Kelly Levesque has posted to Twitter and then FB and it is of her and Michael on stage singing ANMHE on the Oprah show "Where Are They Now".........

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi everyone, I know this is kind of last minute, but my husband told me they will be rerunning the Oprah show with Michael tonight at 7:00 p.m. EST. I hope more people will be able to catch it, enjoy! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

HI SYLVIE!  THANKS FOR THE INFO  I THINK YOUR HUSBAND IS INCORRECT  ACCORDING TO THE OWN NETWORK WEBSITE IT WILL NOT BE RERUNNING TONIGHT  IT WILL BE RERUNNING ON 11/22/2013  AT 8PM AND 11PM  I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS OWN NETWORK SO I WILL BE UNABLE TO WATCH  I STILL AM HOPING THAT ANYONE WHO HAS RECORDED IT WILL UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE 

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO

http://www.oprah.com/own/tv-schedule/index.html?date=2013-11-22&...

GLORIA

Hi Gloria, I'm sorry sweetie, maybe it's on OWN Canada, but it just did replay. Hope they do put it on YouTube, sorry I don't have a DVR. Take care Gloria. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi all, don't know if it's only in Canada, but I'm "watching" the Rose Parade, because it's sponsored by Honda and my husband saw on the on-screen guide, that the Oprah "Where are they now" episode with Michael will be on today at 1:00 p.m. on OWN.  Check your local listings! Take care and hugs to all,, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service