A friend in Southampton, NY saw a commercial for Optimum Cablevision on TV tonight, featuring Michael.  She said it was hysterical with Michael bathing a dog in a backyard (his?) on a trampoline and on the phone in a home (his?) She said the commercial kept saying call us at xxx-xxxx, not Michael Bolton at xxx-xxxx to sign up for Optimum Cablevision.  She said it was a lengthy commercial and assumed I knew about it.  I've searched high and low and can't find it anywhere.  Does anyone know anything more about this commercial?  She said Michael looked great (naturally!) and was very comical.  Hopefully, it will pop up in the forum or on youtube soon!  I can't wait t see it!

Views: 5603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I love this commercial-so funny! I see it all the time when I am watching American Idol and Smash. I even heard it on my NJ radio station at work one day.
Joy ;)
NJ
(Autographed pottery contest! That is exciting)

I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL TOO   IT IS VERY FUNNY  I SEE IT EVERYDAY IN MORNING BEFORE WORK AND AT NIGHT AFTER WORK  I SEE IT AT LEAST 4 TO 5 TIMES A DAY  I LIKE THE LOOK ON MICHAEL'S FACE WHEN HE IS JUMPING ON THE TRAMPOLINE  IT IS A VERY UNHAPPY AND ANGRY LOOK   I HAVE HEARD IT ON TWO DIFFERENT NY RADIO STATION SEVERAL TIMES   AUTOGRAPHED POTTERY CONTEST?  I WONDER WHAT IT IS  IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH OF ANYTHING ON THE COMMERCIAL

GLORIA

Hi Gloria!

It must be the pottery vase that he is making in the commercial. It's nothing fancy, but if MB made it and now his is going to autograph it we will all want it!! But I assume you have to sign on and get Optimum to enter the contest.

Joy ;)

NJ

Just to let you all know that a few people have been onto me on FB about the piece of MB signed pottery that Optimum were giving away in their competition and wondering who had won, as competition is now closed, so I got in touch with Optimum and they have just informed me that they are still trying to verify and notify the winner.   Obviously, as soon as I hear anything definite will let you know !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Maybe that person will want to come on in and share or will post on their own Twitter or FB page..Hope it's someone on the site we recognize!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Sylvia,

Wished I had of known about this, would love to own that piece.

Kellie

You did have to live within the NJ, NY and CT areas before you could enter Kellie so you didn't miss out on anything !! :)

Thanks Sylvia,

I was even willing to trade something for it. Glad to know IN was out of it.

Have a Great Day!

Kellie

Just picked up this tweet to do with Michael's pottery which I presume is from Optimum although they, so far, have not put anything out about winner.  WebairZach is a social media strategist with Webair.   Below is picture of pottery and for Sylvie and Robin it is a small vase, slight bulbous shaped bottom and tapering in at neck to flute back out again round rim, which has been glazed in a royal blue shade and Michael has signed the bottom of it...Michael Bolton.

WebairZach@webairzach14m

Our new most prized possession: Hand Crafted Pottery by the one and only Michael Bolton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service