I know it's been awhile, but here's some great news I just received from Orrin. He's currently in the studio (in CT) working/recording a new song! It's called "It Ain't About Love"! He did say it's more about trust & respect. I don't have any info about a release date yet, so stayed tuned!!

As I'm sure you know, Orrin always appreciates your support!

Anna (in MO)

Views: 1600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're on Facebook, Orrin has set up a new Page. He's also on Twitter now...you can "follow" him at www.twitter.com/orrinbolton. He's posted some rare/vintage videos on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/rocknhood. AND to hear/see the new official lyrics video of "Ain't About Love", check out www.youtube.com/orrinboltonmusic.

Enjoy!

Anna

Hey Anna, so many goodies, so little time! :D Will definitely check it out later today, thanks so much! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada XD

Hey Anna, just listened to the new studio version of "It ain't about love" and of course, I love it! I think the brass gives it a nice Otis Redding feel, très cool! Thanks again Anna, now on to check the new site. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sign up at www.orrinboltonmusic.com to download Orrin's newest song Ain't About Love!

Anna

Oh Anna thanks so much for that information and I saw yesterday that Orrin had joined Twitter and I asked him about new record so thanks so much for those details and will get on right now to sign up and download......thanks Anna !!!! :)  On FB I asked Orrin for friendship on his "old" page back in 2010 and then when he brought in new one but he never accepted either and that is why I can't follow his FB page and see what he posts so more than grateful Anna for this update. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi again Anna and I went onto Orrin's new page on FB and think it is great and I also went into the link for the download and signed up BUT (does this sound familiar) I had problems !!!! LOL     Why does Orrin Bolton keep doing this to me or, is it, a subliminal message he is sending out ????? LOL.  When I signed up Anna I got the e-mail asking you to confirm your e-mail address but when I clicked on the link contained in that I went straight into a page which thanked you for your confirmation and showing two links one of which was to download the song and the other was to return to the home page;   when I attempted to download it didn't work and in fact hung up my computer;  got back in and attempted to reply to e-mail sent from Orrin Bolton but got a failure on that as was told e-mail address didn't exist;  tried again clicking on link given in initial e-mail but was still taken in to  "link" page not one where I could confirm e-mail address.......any hints on what to do next ??????????? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I'll ask Orrin about this. I know he's still working on the new website, so I'm not sure what the problem might be. I'll let you know asap!

Anna :o)

Hi Anna, I had no problem with sign up or download. Now, I'd like to ask: what's gonna happen to the "old" site? I guess it's always the case when you get comfortable with something, it changes... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie,

He's still working on bringing the new site over to the old one. So, hang in there and I'll let you know when/if things change. For now, just continue using www.orrinbolton.com

Hugs, Anna

Hey Anna, don't worry about me sweetie, I still have your Angelfire site in my favorites! lol I like to revisit the old articles once in a while, so I'm definitely sticking around with the old stuff. I don't think Orrin would be worried about me stopping my support... :D Take care Anna and thanks for letting me know. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the info, just listened to Orrin's new song and it's really very nice, love the brass in it.

Have a Fun Day!

Kellie

I am coming in here quietly.....because when you said Sylvie that it all worked okay for you I decided to go back to e-mail and have a guess what......it worked !!!! lol.   Still didn't get up separate page asking for verification of e-mail address but clicked on link to download and MP3 downloaded fine so just give me a new nom de plume;  "your wee Scottish gremlin"  !!! LOL.

Sylvie I do not believe Orrin has started up a new website what it is that he has done is started a "page" on FB for that is what I got into through the link and I checked the website and it is still there.....he has created a "page" the same as Michael has and as I have done on FB where it is you "like" the page you do not become "friends" with him, as you do on personal pages, which was what he had before:  maybe I am wrong but I certainly got into a new page he has created on FB not a website.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service