I know it's been awhile, but here's some great news I just received from Orrin. He's currently in the studio (in CT) working/recording a new song! It's called "It Ain't About Love"! He did say it's more about trust & respect. I don't have any info about a release date yet, so stayed tuned!!

As I'm sure you know, Orrin always appreciates your support!

Anna (in MO)

Views: 1600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, well first, I'm glad it finally did work for you sweetie! I felt a little bad writing it worked for me, if it hadn't for you, so glad to hear my posting prompted you to try again. OMG, I guess I'll never catch up with everything having to do with networking... Well at least, I got the song and that's what's important. BTW, how do you like the studio version Sylvia? The more I listen to it and the more it sounds  like Otis music, I just love the production on it. I hope it means a new CD is on the way, though you never know with Orrin... :D Anyway, thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Just popping in to say I think it is fantastic Sylvie ....absolutely love it and as you say the arrangement that has been brought into it, which obviously was missing in the original live stage version, creates a whole different song and a different feel to it.....gives it energy and buzz and has you waiting for and singing along to the "chorus", "ain't nothing about love".   Love too the "old" videos Orrin has put up on his channel....great to see those;  love them !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

Glad you got it to work! I did let him know you were having a problem and he said he's still working to get the bugs out of the new website (www.orrinboltonmusic.com) which is different from his new FB page. 

Anna :o)

Thank you so much for all the info Anna :)

hugs, di xxx

(Scotland)

Hi Diane, I'm glad you came in sweetie, I was coming in to write to you. Have you heard the song yet? Anyway, it's easy to download so enjoy! Take care Diane. Hugs, sincerely. Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Di! Great to see you here. :o)

Anna (in MO)

Hi Anna, It's great to see how busy Orrin's been :)   I found a lot of notifications for this thread in my email so thank you for thinking of me Sylvie, but I beat you to it!  I was wondering what Orrin was up to and now I know.   I found his Facebook Page so joined that  ... http://www.facebook.com/#!/orrinboltonmusic ... I do like the black & white pic, very nice :)

I've also joined the new website but didn't download 'Ain't About Love'.   I enjoy watching the video but if it's ever for sale, I'll definitely buy it. 

hugs to all, di xxx

(Scotland)

Sorry Sylvie when you were right and thanks for info Anna for I didn't appreciate there was going to be a new website too I just thought it was a new FB page....thanks again Anna !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You're most welcome, Sylvia!

Anna (in MO)

Here's a new video from Orrin! Enjoy!

It Ain't About Love Official Video

Anna (in MO)

Behind the scenes video from Orrin!

Behind The Scenes with Orrin

Anna (in MO)

Thanks very much indeed for those links Anna.....great to see and I like his video, especially the ending pulling down brim of hat !!! lol.

Sylvia,  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service