I know it's been awhile, but here's some great news I just received from Orrin. He's currently in the studio (in CT) working/recording a new song! It's called "It Ain't About Love"! He did say it's more about trust & respect. I don't have any info about a release date yet, so stayed tuned!!

As I'm sure you know, Orrin always appreciates your support!

Anna (in MO)

Views: 1600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're most welcome, Sylvia!

Anna (in MO)

I wanted to get everyone updated with more great news from Orrin! He's currently working on a new website. Sorry, it's a work in progress, so I don't have the info on that yet. He's been busy writing in FL, and when he's done, he's returning to NYC to record a track he wrote with Roy August in Nashville. Once his website IS up and running, he's planning on sharing other "projects" as well...which includes uploading select sections of his books "Confessions" & "Vagabundo" (yep, he renamed Vagabond). He's also working on a rough draft of a Jamaican thriller entitled "Justice".

He's worked so hard! Go get 'em Orrin!

Anna (in MO)

Thanks for that information Anna and great to have all these "Bolton" books in the bookcase and I love a good thriller as long as he hasn't drawn too much from his own escapade and if he has, hope well hidden in the story line:  could make too painful reading if you knew were true......looking forward to it !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

OMG Anna, wow wow wow, that’s fantastic news! I must have been asking him about his books since I started writing to him! I did notice on the YouTube page the mention of www.orrinbolton.com, without it being a direct clickable link. I do have a bit of a hunch on some of the contents, but the news about sharing some of his books is simply awesome and I can not wait to read those! The new song at the end of the “Behind the scenes” video, will it be on the new single or is it simply one off the new album in progress? It’s fantastic to hear he’ll be singing reggae again! :D Do you know if the song co-written with Roy August is one of his old “half baked” songs? XD lol Sorry for the 20 questions Anna... :D This is just so exciting and I’m proudand so thrilled for him... Thank you so much for sharing all this Anna, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie,

Didn't get a chance to log in here for a couple of days. The only thing Orrin told me was that the new song was co-written with Roy August when he was in Nashville. I don't know if it's part of a new album or not. He did say he has a lot of projects going and will share them soon. His website now has a "new" look though it's still a work in progress. But feel free to check it out....it's the same URL as the old one.

Anna :o)

Hey Anna, I've checked the "new site" as soon as you told us about the free download sweetie. I'm sure Orrin will share more about his pending projects when he's ready. I'm personally very interested in reading whatever parts of his books he makes available and who knows,  he might decide to make the entire books available again, Wishful thinking but we'll wait and see. Thanks Anna, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie,

Orrin's website has an entirely new look to it. The discussion area is gone...at least for now. I'm not sure when that will be back, but what's there is looking pretty good.

Enjoy your weekend.

Anna

Here's a great new interview that Orrin did with Al McGhee! Enjoy!

Orrin's recent interview

Anna (in MO)

Anna, that is one of the most deliciously glorious interviews I've ever heard, thank you so much! Orrin is as loquacious as his brother is, God bless him... XD Seriously, that's one heck  of an interview and it's simply a thrill to hear I'll finally be able to read those books I've been bugging you about  for 12 years! :D Again, thanks so much Anna, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Other news: Orrin's "Freedom Song" will be included on a new compilation CD for South Florida NORML. He'll perform for that organization in January, in Miami at a small club called "Tobacco Road". I don't have a date for that yet, but will let you know as soon as I get that information.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks very much indeed Anna for that up-to-date information and for link into interview....terrific !!! :)   Any dates yet for possible publication of book ???

Thanks again Anna !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

No dates on the book release yet, Sylvia. I'll let everyone know ASAP. Glad you enjoyed the interview!

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service