I know it's been awhile, but here's some great news I just received from Orrin. He's currently in the studio (in CT) working/recording a new song! It's called "It Ain't About Love"! He did say it's more about trust & respect. I don't have any info about a release date yet, so stayed tuned!!

As I'm sure you know, Orrin always appreciates your support!

Anna (in MO)

Views: 1600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the date for Orrin's performance at the NORML event in Miami, FL. It's Jan. 11, 2014 at Tobacco Road. The event runs from 6pm to 3am. For some great videos, you can check out Orrin's website below at:

Orrin's website

Thanks for posting the update Anna, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks for info Anna and for link into new website......looking good !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought would come on here with this little piece of information about Orrin, which picked up on Twitter, to let his fans know who aren't on Twitter or FB something he was up to last night for he was playing at Hollywood Beach, Florida.  Here is tweet.....

What a treat to have Orrin Bolton, the older brother of Michael Bolton, join our Johnny D tonight to sing at the beach. Orrin played some of his original music too. Excellent!"

.....and there was also a picture and here is picture........

Picture is of Orrin standing beside (angle photo taken at he is behind Johnny D) sitting on stool playing guitar and singing and it is an open air event with stage covered in bamboo woven/thatched roofs that are familiar to that part of the world.  Orrin has on regulatory hat or thick band round head for way looking straight onto him and he has his head cocked to side looking at Johnny D singing, you can only see front but it does not have a brim.  He has on what looks like, sweatshirt with zipper at neck, and underneath he has on white shirt.  He has on denims and a pair of sandshoes/trainers (can't remember US term for but begins "con or com...")  but what he has sewn onto one is a small tambourine so all he has to do is tap his foot and music plays !!! :) He is looking well and you can just see hair is still long and caught back.

BTW Anna hope you don't mind me using this thread to post this but thought a good one to keep all "Orrin information" together.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Have found another photo on Twitter of Orrin and this time he is sitting on stool playing guitar and singing and it was actually at the Rip Tide, Hollywood Beach, Florida where he was.   In picture you can see his hat/cap/"bunnet" as we say in Scotland and it is a knitted hat with a broad band and he has his sunglasses resting on it. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks very much for pic descriptions! I hadn't read any Florida concert dates on his site,as we usually do in January, so this does confirm he made it. For the past several years, he's been doing the N.O.R.M.L. fundraiser there. Not a bad time of the year to be doing so... :D I think the term you're looking for is "converse".  Incidentally, did you pick this up on his Twitter page? He barely posts there... Well anyway, I'm really glad to hear he's looking good and hope his next album is coming along. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Orrin just posted this on FB... The 17th Annual Medical Marijuana Benefit will be held in Miami, FL on March 14, 2015, 4pm to 3am.

Orrin will be one of the performers.

Sylvia, thanks for the  photos! I hadn't seen those. I appreciate it.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks for information about concert in March Anna.....thanks a million !! :)   Glad you got pics and it comes in handy that "tagging" device.....sometimes I get annoyed with it but it does come in useful !!! :)

Picked the photos up on Twitter Sylvie through the first tweet which mentions Michael's name and it came out on page that I check and then I popped into Hollywood Beach Insiders page and picked up other tweet.  I didn't realize you were actually on Twitter and do you use it to tweet or do you just check on some accounts ???

Hi Sylvia, no, I'm not on Twitter, I just click on the Twitter link for OB and my favorite soprano. I don't check Michael's, since you're so efficient in bringing important news... :D Seriously, I'm sure Michael's Twitter account would be too much for me to handle. I do check OB's FB page once a week and his Twitter account about once a month. Thanks for asking Sylvia and thanks again for the pic descriptions, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: Good to read you here Anna!

Hi Anna, I remembered OB's gig was in March and just checked the date. I hope all went well and he had a great time! Take care Anna. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Orrin will be a performer at this annual event. The venue has moved to Miami, FL this year.

Thanks for info Anna and for that poster....thanks !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service