Guess who is appearing in this week's Sexiest Man issue...you guessed it MB!! Check it out...Magic Mike's!!!!

Views: 3856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Thanks Mary! I was waiting for a description from Sylvia but guess she's too busy with her squares! lol I'll pass it on to Robin, thanks again Mary! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada XD

Sorry about that .......too darn busy looking at the picture and counting those chest hairs and the arm hairs too !!!!! LOL    He is called "Magic Mike"....now whether that is some character that you all know about in the States, I don't know, but there seems to be some significance to it and not just because of the "Mike" for Michael.    As Mary says he is standing tall and looking sexy with legs splayed well apart and arms are up at either side of his chest taking a hold of and pulling down and stretching fully over to sides the vest he has on (know a vest to you is a waistcoat to me so obviously I am using wrong description but I don't know what you would call that other than maybe a t-shirt.... maybe what I could say is resembling a little girls bodice except not having the corset ties up the front....does that help or is that worse.....lets just put it all down  to my "Scottish speak" and we will move on) he is baring top half of chest down to nipples...rotten little devil, didn't go all the way, and we never got to see those.... need to got back to "Best of Love" video with Ashley Judd to see them again....and he has on a flack jacket and of course everything is sleeveless so you can see those muscles that are back there well and truly ("our boy" hasn't half been lifting the weights again !) and round his neck and hanging well down front are his dog tags and he has on a pair of camoflauge blue trousers/pants with just enough of the top of fly pulled to side to give impression zip getting undone and to finish with great big army boots to really set the scene and lying on the floor to his left foot is his army cap that he has just thrown down, or you can certainly imagine that just having happened by the pose.....he is certainly butch and macho and ready to take on the world.   BTW, forgot, he still has on his own beautiful watch.   Away back to make sure I haven't missed anything and should add too that picture is new because he has that terrific new haircut and just a little description of that Sylvie and Robin CA is that he is wearing it now with almost a side parting going from left to right because it is the right way to wear (thank goodness he has suddenly got a hairdresser that knows what they are doing) to cover the bald patch at back of top of head that he has now and it also helps to cover the receding parts at the front because he has it waved beautifully.  Before the way he was wearing emphasised that he was covering up bald patches by it being far too long....too many men do that instead of having it short and just covering patch for they seem to think that if it covers and goes well over it  it hides it but all that does is emphasises that they are covering up something.   I have a bald patch (I will admit it) caused by alopecia (another symptom that can come along with the autoimmune disease I have) but fortunately for me it didn't go all the way; it stopped as quickly as it started but instead of sometimes with the hair growing back mine never did over this little bit and it is a small bit but if I wear my hair too long and it blows in the wind nine times out of ten it blows away from that bit, never falls back, and exposes it, whereas, if the hair is short and just covering, it doesn't blow so much and has more chance of settling back down to where it should be and keeping it covered.....just a wee, wee hint, free of charge, on hairdressing !!!!!!! LOL.   Now definitely away back to look at that picture !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I laughed very strongly when I read your comment :))) Probably, I badly translate from English, but your comment seemed to me very cheerful! Especially about hair and Michael's bald head :)) Never noticed that it has a bald head! In my opinion, at Michael a "high" forehead...However, Michael is beautiful always. Even he will shave the head and will grow a beard knee-deep, all the same, it will be beautiful..LOL.

By the way, Michael it is dressed in a T-shirt which in Russia is called "алкоголичка". It is difficult to translate this word. Approximately is as T-shirt-"alcoholic", that is a white T-shirt without sleeves...I hope that I amused you too :))))

Hi Olga and glad I made you smile !!! :)    Michael has a high forehead but he is also receding at both sides of the forehead leaving the hair growth in the middle but he has developed a small bald patch at crown and there was one picture shown, when he did an impromptu performance, not long ago, that showed it and then Michael got new haircut.....obviously, he too saw picture !!! LOL 

I have some male friends which have curly hair, as at Michael. Unfortunately, almost all have bald head or receding hairline on a forehead. It seems to me, curly hair less strong..

Almost as at O'Henry : "its hair were dispelled at vortex of pleasures" :))))))

Hi Sylvia, well if there’s some other significance to the “Magic Mike”  title, I’m personally not aware. Now, what can I say about that description? Well first, it was described to Robin R as a tank  top, so that’s the appropriate term. Now Sylvia, I must say that I probably enjoy reading your descriptions as much as you do writing them! Lol I have to thank you and Sheroda also for the link and I was ROTFL when I heard him talk about the “female sounds”... ROTFL still! Lol He must have none the less truly enjoyed that photo shoot but God bless him for being such a good sport! :D Thanks a whole lot to both you and Mary for the description and again Sheroda for the video! ROTFL Take care girls. Big hugs to you all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Tank top doesn't fit here in the UK as I say what we call them are vests and both men and women wear them;  they are underwear and worn to help keep that extra little bit warm that was how as I child you always wore them and you can buy them now in thermal;  then can also be called singlets......the differences in our languages and we all think we speak English !!! LOL.

Magic Mike is the name of a movie released last year with Tatum Channing (the one names sexiest man this year) about strippers...thus the stripper pictures with all the famous Mike's

Oh thank goodness, Gail to the rescue.....thanks for explaining that and I am sitting here LOL for it is funny how things make so much sense when you get the answer but as I am very, very far from a movie buff I have heard of Magic Mike !! lol   Thanks again Gail for explaining !! :)

Hi Gail,

Thanks for the explanation, we in the states don't always think everyone else doesn't know about our recent movies etc.

I also found the movie poster to show also the costumes from the movie and why "Our Magic Michael" was dressed the way he was...........................

Joy

From the Jersey Shore

Thanks Joy but there was definitely something not right then about "our" Magic Mike for he had clothes on on the top .....why didn't he get them off or even go for the braces/suspenders ....now that would have been good !!!!! LOL.

So true.......why do they make us use our imagination?!?!

(I really don't think MB would be into taking to much off for the public.)

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service