Guess who is appearing in this week's Sexiest Man issue...you guessed it MB!! Check it out...Magic Mike's!!!!

Views: 3856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy, I think you're right: it's not that kind of show! lol Thanks to you and Gail for the explanation to the clueless crew over here. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hello sylvia,

you really make me laughed too when i read your comment on MB , poor MB :) i like a man who have chest hairs !! i think  they look sexy !!  LOL , i don't think you can counting them all :> will take you long time !! LOL.  and also i learn a lot from your English , thank you sylvia to keep us smiles here as always , take care, thida, xx

Thanks Thida and glad you are enjoying !! :)   You are right about the chest hairs for far too many to count from picture what I need is Michael in person to do that......do you think if I met him I should ask him to allow me to count his chest hairs, or maybe, I should just stare into his eyes;  that would be a better idea, I think ??!! ROFL. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That so funny idea Sylvia :) i wish he will allow you to count his chest hairs :>> if he did you will be the LUCKY WOMAN in the world !! LOL. i think many women will dream about to see him in person !! but just a dream ! :)) take care , hugs , thidaxx

Here is the link to the interview that Michael did during the photo shoot for People Magazine !!    Sheroda got it and placed it on blog so I have just brought over here for you all and it is DARN good !!! :)   Michael actually looks sexier resting against that table and looking along corridor to camera that in picture...well, I think that !!! LOL

Michael Bolton Finds "Sexy" label Funny

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I have not words.. Sexy Michael !!

I read that Michael always laughed at the word "sex symbol" :))))

Love it!!!! I agree Sylvia. Very sexy pose!!!! Whew!!!!!

Robin in MD :):-)

Sylvia & Robin,

I totally agree, him leaning against the table in the hallway...............wow!

Joy

NJ

Sylvie B & Robin R-Icon of a cartoon person, boy or girl could be either/or.

Pointing at something, in this case our MB and the words "Hubba, Hubba" are around in the air.

Remember that old phrase?  We are showing our age!!

Thanks for icon Joy and I get so annoyed with the video for the table shots are so darn quick.....I have developed a way to look at it and I take it in sections and start with the face in the first run through then move down to shoulders and arms in the second run through and so on until I have watched the video about 20 times at the one time but it is when I get to the arms for there is a split second when he moves slightly and the right leg just moves and the arm movement is so subtle that all you really see is the muscle rippling......oh, for goodness sake Sylvia.....it is far toooooooooooooooooo early in the morning...........get a grip girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.

The Wee One.      Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Sylvia, your comment is like the description of a dream you didn't want to wake up from! lol Have a great day after your cold shower girl! ;D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Joy, heehee thanks for the icon description: how I've missed them! Well don't know where the expression "hubba-hubba" comes from, but the first time I heard it was in the movie "Xanadu" in 1980... although I suppose that dates me none the less! lol Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie B,

Ah thanks, nice to be missed.  I looked it up:

Ask.com Answer for: What does hubba hubba mean
hubba hubba - Definition[huhb-uhhuhb-uh]
(n.) (an exclamation of admiration, approval, or enthusiasm, used esp. by G.I.'s of World War II as a shout in appreciation of a pretty girl)
Source:Dictionary.com
I remember seeing it in old Looney Tune cartoons, when a guy would look at a pretty girl or in old movies.  I know it's very old slang probably from the 1940's or so.  Oh yes, "Xanadu", such a corny movie, but I really liked it!! Loved the music and Olivia...
Joy
Hugs from Jersey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service