The entire "Bolton Family" send you above sentiment and some have added their own personal messages to this card so please, sit back, relax and read on...............
Have to inform that this thread will only remain open until Wednesday, at the latest, and then Gail will send to Michael so if you know anyone, who you believe would like to send a message, please inform them about this thread. Thanks !! :)
Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend 27
Dear Michael, I wanted to bring a little sunshine in your day and found the following:
Are you tired of those Sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good,
but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are Sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. When you are Blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you Smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're Scared -- we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are Worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are Confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are Sick --Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you Fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off.
9. This is my oath...I Pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask -- because you are my FRIEND!
Michael, you’ve been part of our lives for what feels like forever, so to us, you are a friend. We care about you and hope that you care as much about yourself. Please get some rest so your body can feel as well as your big heart does again. Don’t worry, we’ll wait for you, just get well sweetie, God bless. With warm and tender hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3
Dear Michael, I’d like to add a few of your own words of wisdom to my previous post, as insentive. :D You said in a vintage interview that if you got enough rest, no matter how gruelling a touring schedule was, “the voice would show up”. I’m thinking that with a little TLC, the same might go for your health and that’s my wish for you. Take good care Michael. Much love and big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D
Just wanted to add my recipe for feeling better
Lots of sleep -
Lots of Tea -
Lots of Laughter
(wait for it ) - Lots of TIME, LOVE AND TENDERNESS . Maria XXX
hay how come u still got that bug. hope u feel better very soon. if u get bored u can always count on me lol. love u millions jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Get well soon Michael. Don't forget to drink lots of hot tea and lemon. I guess all the flying that you do doesn't help, bugs breed on aircraft.
Hope you are up and playing golf very soon. Love and best wishes, Linda Williamson.
We all know that you are a lover and a fighter but we also know that it's a time for you to get a little break for getting better. Think that we will always support and love you unconditionally and so do your family. Don't forget you are a winner and you will always be. Feel free to get as much time as you need for getting well again.We ,your fans,will be waiting for you to come back and make us feel blessed listening your voice. Take a nap, drink a vodka and get better as soon as you can.
Kisses and hugs from Galati,Romania
© 2023 Created by Michael Bolton Admin. Powered by