The entire "Bolton Family" send you above sentiment and some have added their own personal messages to this card so please, sit back, relax and read on...............

Have to inform that this thread will only remain open until Wednesday, at the latest, and then Gail will send to Michael so if you know anyone, who you believe would like to send a message, please inform them about this thread.   Thanks !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend   27

Views: 10778

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AWWWW what a cool note from MB!! Thanks for sharing it with us Gail!! He's so funny!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Sweet! Thanks for posting Gail, very cool! "D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Gail. And thank you MB for responding. That's why we all love you and wish you all the best always.

Patience

Michael really has sense for humor! Nice the fact that he has read all wishes. Now he knows that we have thought to him!

Many thanks Gail for the news!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Fantastic :) and thank you very much Gail for everything from Germany..Christine

Thanks so much for posting message Gail and thanks a million for sending Michael....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh wow, absolutely made my heart melt :-)  <3  Thanks for sharing the note with us Gail!  It has completely kick started my day off right :) 

Thanks Gail,

You are a "Gem" for sending that Message thread to him....And I hope it helped him to Heal:)!

Once again I'd like to remind you that you have the Best job ever:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Gail...I just now saw this note from, MB. He is no less than fantastic himself and so are you for all you do for him and for us on the site :) Thanks to you both !!:):). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service