Michael put on a Awesome show in friday. I love seeing him. He never disappoints me. Here are some photos. ENJOY. Please take care of yourself. Sorry little selfish.. Just want u to care of yourself.

Views: 449

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Laura and thanks so much for coming in and letting us know you had a super time and thanks for share of your photos on here....thanks !!! :)  By other reports we have heard it does sound as though it was a terrific concert and so pleased you got opportunity to go, as with everyone else who managed to get one of THOSE tickets, delighted for them.   Nothing like a Bolton concert to lift the spirits !!! :)

Thanks again Laura for taking time to come on here and share....thanks !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

No problem sylvia. My pleasure. The best part is they were free tickets and the seats were way up but we met this wonderful woman who asked us if we needed tickets and we asked were her seats were. They happen to be to the left of stage. So I got to see him close up. Brightened my whole night. Yes there still good people left and yes she is a Bolton fan.

That sounds like "icing on the cake" Laura, wonderful that you got such great seats, terrific !!! :)     I think I am definitely gong to emigrate and buy myself a camper van or, maybe what I should do, is take a year out like the students do and come over and do a "Bolton Tour" for the year.....we'll just call it: "an old age pensioner year out from being an old age pensioner" !!! LOL

Take care Laura and thanks again for share !!! :)

Sounds good to me. I would love to follow the tour. One problem,somebody's gotta work to pay for tickets and our food. Haha. Always nice to dream

Hi Laura,

Great pics! This concert was at Mohegan Sun where?  Not the Mohegan Sun by me. I hope, cause I"LL SCREAM if I find that out and I missed it!!

MaryLynn 

Hi Mary Lynn, regardless of which venue it was, the concert was invitation only sweetie. Good luck getting a concert close to you, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Mary Lynn just to say to you that a concert for 13th June has just been confirmed for the Mohegan Sun, Pocono Downs, PA if that is near you.  Tickets go on sale on Friday 3rd April.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service